Hello! Im new here

Mo0n

Hey watsup everyone!

I am male and 20 years old. Im a bio major(3rd year) at University of California, Riverside. I recently started smoking weed (around 6 months ago) and i've loved it since. Weed has helped me in numerous ways since i've started and my life has gotten to be much better.

I actually came across this site because I was searching for pro-marijuana sites. I love marijuana a lot and I wanted to find a weed-forum where I can talk and chill with the people who I have something in common with.

I hope this is a sufficient introduction from me to you all!

**Takes a hit from a bong as a symbol of self-initiation into the 420times Forums** :allgood:

welcome... youve come to the right place if u wanna talk about weed!!! youll love it!

Akornpatch said:
Hey Moon! Welcome to 420 Magazine! and the wonderful world of weed!

I left Riverside in 1991. What a great decision that was! Hopefully you graduate and find a great job elsewhere. If you catch my drift.

i can't wait to get out of here! My life is full of sorrow here. Bad weather, bad traffic, bad food, bad people and an overall bad community!

The only good part about living here is that my neighbor is a Club Card Holder! I get the goodies!!

Afgoo x HMW anyone? :bong:

Back
Top Bottom