Hello. Pleased to meet you.

willow22

Hi!
I'm new to this forum. It said I should introduce myself, so I am.

I live in the Bay Area of CA and I work in a nursery. I have a passion for plants and I try to live fairly green, for a "city person". I'm an old "hippie chick" and worked for NORML in the early 70's. I buy hemp clothing and would by more if it weren't so darned expensive.

I ramble. Hi and glad to meet you all.

Hello willow22! :welcome: Glad to hear from you. Thank you for Helping 420 Create Cannabis Awareness. Have you considered grow Cannabis? You live in a very Cannabis friendly area. You will find many people from that same Bay Area here. All very helpful, Friendly and most Great growers. So keep :surf: the forums for any Questions or speak up if you can not find an answer. Looking Forward to hearing more from you. Please enjoy :roorrip: :peace:

Oh, I have great stories, Greenblood, but not from working with NORML.(teehee) All I did was hang around populated places, pass out flyers, and educate people. I only did it for one summer.

@The Weed...yes, I've considered it and dabbled a bit here and there, but nothing serious, but thinking about changing that. I'm glad to know that I have lots of "friendly neighbors".

Thanks, DeadHolly, and everyone for the welcome. I'm not really sure why I decided to land here, but it seems like a nice place and I'm sure I can learn a lot.

Back
Top Bottom