Hello. some advice please

kush.blazin

Hi just signed up here. ended up on this page trying to do some research. Im looking to purchase a vaporizer and was lookin for some advice. I was looking to get the Dig. Volcano. What do you think? whats the best deal? What should i or should i not look for? um.... where do you think i should purchase? online in person somewhere?

Re: Hello. some advice please???

Hi Friend,

:welcome: The 420's forums and Magazine.
:thanks: for joining the joining us.
Living in a State that is just short of making cannabis use a capital offence, I advise you to move or exercise extreme caution.

:peace: cocoJoe

Yes I would love to move I hate this state but this is where my family is so for now I am here but i most defintley am cautious. but other than that i still was looking for advice on this.

yea i know but i should have a decent tax return this yr so i was thinking of investing in one. I've tried it once and have wanted one since. Never tried the mask not sure if i would it's a lil creepy to me. :roorrip:

yea it might look creepy to some but then again who cares when you token. but what kind of advice are you looking for?

I was just wondering if there is any particular vapo. i should get. whats the difference between easy valves and solid valves? if i purchase online whats the best site? anything else anyone wants to let me know about.

Volcano is the caddy, go for it if you can. I went with the HerbAire v2 and an very happy for half the price. About $240

has hose or you can use tube, heats quickly.

Overall FYI, you use more with a vaporizer, but its worth it

thanks. yea Ill have the money for it Tax Season woot woot Ive been wanting one for quite awhile now and now that I have the opportunity I dont want to rush into this decision with that kinda money. I want to make the most informed decision possible

Hello :welcome: to the 420Mag Family! We are here to spread Cannabis Awareness across the globe. We provide the most comprehensive up to the minute Cannabis News worldwide, so you know all the facts. I will provide some links that will keep you well informed on late breaking news across the world. We also have Legal Medical Marijuana Gardens that will blow your mind. 420Mag has members from around the world who count on us and the friendships forged here to get the truth about Cannabis. Why not:surf: https://www.420magazine.com/community/ and tell us what you think? If there is anything we can assist you with just say the word. Have a great and safe time, see you on the boards.
Here you grow:
Medical Marijuana News - 420 Magazine
Medical Marijuana Facts and Information - 420 Magazine
Hemp News - 420 Magazine
Petitions & Initiatives - 420 Magazine
Plant and Bud Photos - 420 Magazine
Growers Forums - 420 Magazine
Deep Purple in DWC
Indoor Multiple Strain Perpetual- Sour D, Skunk Dog, Purple Nurple, Train Wreck
Undercurrent DWC Grow Journal
Irish Boy's - 480W Grow LED Hydro - Land Of Clovers

Back