Hello there

lilshorty11

420 Member
hello, My name is Ashleigh and im new to this. just randomly looking threw online and came across this web site. I have been growing for a year (give or take) and still learning new things everyday. I wish I had photos to show everybody. im noticing a couple different things that are going on with them, and can not seem to figure out the problem... one of them is curling up... I think it getting to much light (indoor) and the other has dark spots on it. I will soon post pictures to see what you guys think.. thank you

Check my signature for a link on Diseases and Pests Pictorial...a clipit below sounds like it could be lacking Phosphorous

"The edges all around the leaves or half of the leaves can be brownish and work its way inwards a bit causing the part of the leaves to curl up in the air a bit. Fan leaves will show dark greenish/purplish and yellowish tones along with a dullish blue colour to them. Sometimes the stems can be red, along with red petioles that can happen when having a Phosphorus deficiency. This isn't a sure sure sign of you having one though, but can be a sign. Some strains just show the red petioles and stems from its genes. "

Welcome Ashleigh! You have stumbled into the right place! Lol. Every question I’ve had I’ve found the answers for here! Used to have so many windows opened up in my browser. Haha. Not anymore. Now it’s this site, and Seedsman! Anyway...great to have you with us. Tell us a little about your grow!

Back
Top Bottom