HELP! crock pot cannaoil for brownies

el.greaser

my ?n is: i had 4.5gms and 2/3 coconut oil and cook it on low for 3hrs..should i have gone longer? my worry is burning it, when the vapor smell gets strong i stop... I'm just looking for best results..a lot of the stuff i have read on this subject..is for 1/2 oz and more..i'm not rich!.. how long to cook 4-8g and 1/4-1cup of oil in a crock pot..i would greatly appreciate any info thanks :grinjoint:

Re: crock pot cannaoil for brownies

i feel the brownies, there's no doubt about that! :)..i'm just wondering if i could have gone longer..many say 6-12hrs..i think, 1/4-2/3 oil & 4-5g 3hrs. 2/3-1cup oil and 6-8g 6hrs. 1/2 oz and more 12hrs (oil u decide ) "in a crock pot"..am i right?...did i just answer my own ?n ?

Re: HELP!crock pot cannaoil for brownies

my ?n is: i had 4.5gms and 2/3 coconut oil and cook it on low for 3hrs..should i have gone longer? my worry is burning it, when the vapor smell gets strong i stop... I'm just looking for best results..a lot of the stuff i have read on this subject..is for 1/2 oz and more..i'm not rich!.. how long to cook 4-8g and 1/4-1cup of oil in a crock pot..i would greatly appreciate any info thanks.........

Back
Top Bottom