Help I need professional advice

bombaguy

I applied for a new job which requires drug screening . I haven't smoked in a month for this reason. After second interview the hiree said would let me know wednesday if I got it. so after not hearing back from him for two days I figured somebody else got it. so I only took 3 hits from a pipe didn't even really get super high. so wouldn't you know it today he calls me and says I got it. now I'm going to have to take a drug screen within the next few days. my problem is only three hits in the past month can I pass it? I was thinking of asking my nephew who doesn't use 2 pee in a visine bottle and have that tucked in me and squirt that in the cup. please I need help or advice it immediately.

You can probably pass it with dilution
Drink 36 ounces of gatorade the morning of the test
Pee 3 or 4 times before the test
When taking the test
Pee a little in the toilet first
Pee 2 ounces in the collection cup
Pee the rest in the toilet.

I would suggest you get an at home test and practice the dilution method Weed420 posted above prior to going into the lab and winging it. If you pass the home test after the 36 oz of gatorade and peeing a few times, then just repeat that. If not, a clean sample from a trusted friend or family member is great.

If subbing bring more than one tiny visible bottle if they need more!! I used a small visine size bottle and I was barely enough

If subbing bring more than one tiny visible bottle if they need more!! I used a small visine size bottle and I was barely enough
2 ounces is what they need but sometimes they ask for more. Synthetic urine comes in both 2 ounce and 3 ounce sizes.

Well I just wanted to thank everyone. I must have passed cause I got the job. Drank tons of herbal teas couple days before and a few day of. Kept a minimal diet, one big meal a day. No food day of. Few hours before killed a big size Gatorade. Drank two bottles spring water. Peed about five times before. Right before test peed a little then into cup and finished rest into toilet. Next day bought home marijuana only tester and took it normal and amazingly passed that! Then again it was only oone time in a month five days before. on another unfortunate note though I had to rip my five beautiful papaya only two weeks from harvest cause my landlord caught wind so hopefully they will have a decent smoke and high after dry and cure. Well I'm moving.....on

Well I just wanted to thank everyone. I must have passed cause I got the job. Drank tons of herbal teas couple days before and a few day of. Kept a minimal diet, one big meal a day. No food day of. Few hours before killed a big size Gatorade. Drank two bottles spring water. Peed about five times before. Right before test peed a little then into cup and finished rest into toilet. Next day bought home marijuana only tester and took it normal and amazingly passed that! Then again it was only oone time in a month five days before. on another unfortunate note though I had to rip my five beautiful papaya only two weeks from harvest cause my landlord caught wind so hopefully they will have a decent smoke and high after dry and cure. Well I'm moving.....on
Congrats. Be sure and to keep randoms in mind. If you're going to smoke its a good idea to keep a bottle of synthetic urine with you.

I sure will keep it in mind and be prepared. But I'm not too worried though. I only smoke once in a blue moon. I'm more fascinated with the grow. Only a few at a time. More of a hobby. End results I usually "donate" to family and friends while keeping only the best cola. Peace!

Back
Top Bottom