Help is appreciated

SaintToSinner

Ive got some jack the ripper going and im currently on week 8 of flowering and im not sure when to take them down ive seen alot of places on the net saying 9 weeks but i have a friend who is adiment that i should leave them for 11 to 12 weeks any advice, tips or info would be much appreciated.
Thanks in advance.

Hi SaintToSinner.

Wanted to add another welcome to 420 Magazine and the community of members.

I wonder if you have any tools that would allow you to examine the trichome development on your buds. I found an affordable tool in a 60x - 100x hand held magnifier from Radio Shack for around $12 or $13.00. I examine the color of the trichomes as well as their shape and size and make harvest decisions based on my observations.

Again, welcome to the community. Be well and happy growing.

Hi SaintToSinner :ciao: Welcome to :420:

It always depends on the plants themselves and what kind of set up you have (hint hint)

Sorry guys im trying to get used to using this site atm.
My setup is as basic as they come just a 1msq tent with a 600w light i think its HPS, and im using soil with just Ionic bloom for feed like i said very basic but ive had good results before and was happy wit the outcome. I am fairly new to this and not no seasoned pro so please dont laugh :))
When i figure out how to upload pics off of my phone i will.

No worries SaintToSinner. The membership of this site adheres to an unwritten commitment to support and help one another rather than laugh at, or mak fun of anyone. Our goal is to help each other be successful in our efforts, and spread cannabis awareness and acceptance. Oh, and we like to have a little fun along the way as well! ;)

Hi SaintToSinner :ciao: Welcome to :420:

It always depends on the plants themselves and what kind of set up you have (hint hint)

Sorry guys im trying to get used to using this site atm.
My setup is as basic as they come just a 1msq tent with a 600w light i think its HPS, and im using soil with just Ionic bloom for feed like i said very basic but ive had good results before and was happy wit the outcome. I am fairly new to this and not no seasoned pro so please dont laugh :))
When i figure out how to upload pics off of my phone i will.

hiya, all these guys are right about the trichs. it is the absolute best way to tune in on the best times, but what if you absolutely cannot get a suitable glass now or soon enough? whats the next best advice?
well best i can say since i am certainly not an expert is go by the pistils,the hairs,
since you have grown before i am sure you know they shrivel and darken and i think its best that almost all of them are turned,around 80% or perhaps a bit more
there is much happening at this time in the flowers life and it can add substantial weight to wait but if you wait too long it will start to degrade slowly,the good news is you have a nice window with which to work and probably wont wait too long =)
good luck and take care

Back
Top Bottom