Help! Is This A Male Plant?

Yes It's a male. I would grow It regardless. You may need some seeds eventually. Grow the plant, after It's done growing at It's fully mature state, try growing one sole feminized plant, and pollinate It with the crushed up pollen sacks. You will get seeds, and those seeds will be crossed. Pollination can also make your marijuana stronger after many crossings. This is how It's done. You pollinate one plant, then you get seeds from It, after harvest, you plant THAT seed, wait for the plant to mature, then pollinate again. The strains can be any of your preference. After many pollinations, and plants, (You will get seeds the whole way), the seeds from the new plants will be stronger than the 1st original plants that you began growing. You then spray the seeds with colloidal silver, and that's how you get the feminized seeds that you buy from online seed banks. Crossing Is beneficial for many reasons. The two main reasons are to, produce stronger marijuana plants, and create certian strains. Hope that helps you out.
I would of loved to try that out but my hubby was too worried about contaminating our female plants and he didn’t want to sacrifice any of them to try it out. So he got rid of him. Thank you so much for the great information and feedback, I greatly appreciate it :thanks:

I would of loved to try that out but my hubby was too worried about contaminating our female plants and he didn’t want to sacrifice any of them to try it out. So he got rid of him. Thank you so much for the great information and feedback, I greatly appreciate it :thanks:
No problem. You can always try It out with a sole plant one of these days. A little experiment.

Back
Top Bottom