Help me identify what’s wrong

Maresz

420 Member
Hi. I’m a beginner grower with 3 indoor auto plants (they’re outside just for the photo shoot) 1 euphoria and 2 night queens. Almost 7 weeks old and around 40-50cm height the bigger ones, the smaller one had a heat stress in the early days and I over fed them with nutrients I think. Just started to measure my water ph which is 8.5 and using phosphoric acid to bring down ph. I can’t figure out what’s wrong with them leaves turning yellow from the top of the leaves but veins are yellow and in between greenish. Also there are bronze/purple leaves too. Is it the end of their life cycle or something seriously wrong with them? Thanks

A67AED4E-462B-4B6A-9EF9-7E56FC11535B.jpeg

7595FD93-AE6B-4134-8F74-56CC4B45DFD1.jpeg

ABFD3ED2-2673-4EFA-9D5F-E92919425D85.jpeg

93739026-32F4-47C4-BF76-0E88A1C9A655.jpeg

1CF377C2-883F-4A24-B915-4C4CD6FCBD93.jpeg

9C5C4FFB-193D-47DA-BA67-FD0A9B56CB91.jpeg

Hi Maresz,

Welcome to 420. Beautiful garden you have there!!!

To help we need more info. What kind of soil? What are you feeding them? Do you use cal-mag? What size containers? What do you adjust ph value to?

Cannabis plants have strong nutritional demands that change between veg cycle and flower cycle. Weed needs high N but lower PK in veg, in flower they need little to no N but higher PK yet they need cal-mag all the way thru.

During veg the plant extracts nutes from the soil and stores them in fan leaves, then in flower if the plant isn’t fed properly it will steal nutes from the fan leaves causing them to yellow out. Yes it’s also part of the plants natural transition to end of life, it’s called senescence just like fall season. But if a plant is properly fed it can stay green right up to harvest. Suspect cal-mag deficiency but think you will be fine to cruise on in to harvest, plus the fan leaves usually get trimmed since they aren’t premo stuff when compared to the buds anyway

Hi maresz. When I tried to open the pictures my virus software alerted me and asked do I really want to open this as it is an unknown source or words to that effect.. can you upload them through the forum, with the attach files option and delete the ones above..
Edit: also, welcome to 420 magazine

Hi maresz. When I tried to open the pictures my virus software alerted me and asked do I really want to open this as it is an unknown source or words to that effect.. can you upload them through the forum, with the attach files option and delete the ones above..
Edit: also, welcome to 420 magazinere
Reuploaded the pics!

Hi Maresz,

Welcome to 420. Beautiful garden you have there!!!

To help we need more info. What kind of soil? What are you feeding them? Do you use cal-mag? What size containers? What do you adjust ph value to?

Cannabis plants have strong nutritional demands that change between veg cycle and flower cycle. Weed needs high N but lower PK in veg, in flower they need little to no N but higher PK yet they need cal-mag all the way thru.

During veg the plant extracts nutes from the soil and stores them in fan leaves, then in flower if the plant isn’t fed properly it will steal nutes from the fan leaves causing them to yellow out. Yes it’s also part of the plants natural transition to end of life, it’s called senescence just like fall season. But if a plant is properly fed it can stay green right up to harvest. Suspect cal-mag deficiency but think you will be fine to cruise on in to harvest, plus the fan leaves usually get trimmed since they aren’t premo stuff when compared to the buds anyway
Hi. I use plagron lightmix mixed with little regular flower soil and perlite. I feed them biobizz bio grow and bio bloom. No cal-mag I didn’t know that until then.

They are awesome plants. They are just hungry that's all.it's common for the bottom fan leaves to turn yellow and die naturally at this stage of growth, so i wouldn't worry about them..
Hopefully the pH of your soil is not mile's out, as that can cause the plant to stop taking up nutrients, which would make it start in self cannibalism. It will suck the leaves of all goodies and they will turn yellow..
More food and do what 013 said.
But, at the end of life, some strains will start turning into autumn colours, no matter what you feed her..

Back
Top Bottom