Help - something's wrong

jar9690

my girls are nearly 4 weeks into the flower cycle and some leaves are turning yellow. from the bottom upwards. starting with the veins and then the rest of the leaf follows and turns yellow. could cold air being sucked into the room near them be causing this. i have nitrogen and magnesium supplements etc but daren't use them until i have a good diagnosis. any advice????????????

Re: help, somethings wrong

Sounds like calcium hard to know without more info though. What's ur Ph how often are u watering nutes being used how long she's supposed to flower and a pic will all help

Its a tad hard to diagnose plant problems with outs a pic or 2 !

Then again its not uncommen for MJ to suffer with defs whilst in flowering tho as its a nutrient intensive time of growth...

Fan/shade leafs are often used as a food source/nutrients when the girls are in flowering to support bud growth... more may go yellow & die !

More likely assoicated with soil grows than a well dialed in hydroponic grow at the end of the day...

How cold is that air being sucked in? Are you growing in soil or hydro? What are you feeding them?

Back
Top Bottom