Help- Personal issue and interesting news (UA, Quick Fix 5.7-1)

Status
Not open for further replies.

YWasteTime

Hi guys I'm actually new to this forums registering wise. After scouting these forums for a couple of days now well technically a week, I decided to create an account. Ill state my personal issue first before then post some news I found to be quite interesting.

So I'm about to be a college graduate and sure enough I'd have to be searching for a job soon. After posting some resumes here and there I actually got some job interviews coming up. The question is whether or not would I be ready for the dtest?? I stopped smoking 6 days ago from today and before hand used to smoke on n off 2-3 times a day for a year and a half. Prior to the time stopped I've been trying to clean my system drinking from 8-12 glasses of water a day along with drinking green tea. I also work out atleast every otherday and have a fast metabolism.

Getting straight to the point would I pass my UA? Another question I'd like answer is does Quick Fix 5.7-1 work in Texas?? I'm currently in Houston, TX and would like some thoughts or opinions.

Prior to the QF question I've been doing research and found that it worked in some cases and some not so much, but mostly those threads were old.. ie (2008-2010) non recent.

While looking up synthetic urine laws for Texas I came across an interesting news link.
Fake pee lands four in jail in Friendswood | Houston | Texas News | Texas Cable News | TXCN.com | News for Texas

Thanks for taking the time to read my post. All opinions and responses are much appreciated.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom