Help please? Advice when to flower

Fitz87

Some advice please. Alll plants are healthy, nice and green. They are under 600w hps, just started nutes, from seedling they have been under light for 6 weeks, 3 others were behind and from seedling been under for 4 weeks. Not sure when to flower as I have lstd them and tied some of them down. First time lst, When would anyone recommend to switch 12/12? Are they too short to start flowering? will the stems stretch out more during flowering, get bigger i mean? thanks
20150304_084624.jpg
20150304_084616.jpg

yEs! You can totally flower them now. they will definitely stretch more.

Of course if you have enough vertical space, you should veg them even longer to get more buds.

cheers for reply. With what I have here if it does stretch and spread do you think I should end up with a decent bit. yield wise? also would you say I done lst ok?

Is that your flower room? Nice and clean if it is, good job. But what's to the right of the pic? Looks like some some of closet?

no I just took the out tent to take pic. here is my room.....
20150220_103915.jpg

now is 6th week veg. want to switch them now, got lot of bud sites just hope it grows a lot of it lol. would you switch 12/12? now

Usually you can switch to 12/12 in 1 month of veg or so.
To be sure not to stress them and reduce problems incoming, you should check at the base of your growing-tips stems (at the intersection with main stalk).
If you can see 1 or 2 hairs, they are ready to flower. Obviously if plants' size is too small, you can keep going with 18/6 until they reach the "right" size.

You can flower now but ur hand will be forced once the pistils or pre flowers begin to mature into buds... by this time you should be switched..I'm no expert but jus recently had my hand forced into changing environment/light to flowering 12/12 ....I also switched my young plants to 12/12 and am eager to see results as I've read you can 12/12 the entire lifecycle of a plant and skip vegetative state pretty much completely but of course the plant will be smaller and likely only have one major cola....WE SHALL SEE....

Back
Top Bottom