Help Please DWC

So it is to heavy to move stability wise and this is the best light I can get on them with out re mounting my 4 4x2 floresents

420-magazine-mobile1934103978.jpg
420-magazine-mobile599619175.jpg
420-magazine-mobile1836498731.jpg
420-magazine-mobile1764123876.jpg
420-magazine-mobile670656498.jpg

I'm pretty sure I have zinc deficiency I don't see it once on my nutes and the bottom ends of the leaves on bottom look like to me that's what could be an issue I want to trim all the leaves that look like they won't bounce back is this advisable ?

If you're giving them the manufacturer's recommended dosing regimen and it looks like they're coming back, I'd give it a week before doing anything else. Zinc is a micronutrient and as such might not need to be added to or listed on the label of the bottles specifically. It might very well be coming along for the ride with the other metals. I'd suggest making sure that you have all your fundamentals in place--temp, humidity, circulation, light levels, nutrient ratios and concentration--and let God do the rest. ;)

Had all that good for a while I think Do you think super charge the air is good enough for the circulation for now considering I will do a res change every week ? Ph5.8 to 6.3 stays at 6.3 pretty much and ppm 398 res temp 67.8 steady

Not sure what "super charge the air" means(!?) Just good air flow over the plant and some fresh air should do. Goal hydroponic pH is unusually considered to be 5.8 I try to keep mine there +/- .1.

Not sure what "super charge the air" means(!?) Just good air flow over the plant and some fresh air should do. Goal hydroponic pH is unusually considered to be 5.8 I try to keep mine there +/- .1.
That's what I was doing then I seen a chart that showed 6.5 and 6 as veg and 5.5 and 6 flower ? Maybe bull shit anyone can make a chart online . But I mean the air stones I have 4 6 inch in there and it is constantly churning and has micro bubbles just way more bubbles than most would have

I think there's pretty solid agreement that the 5.8 range is best for hydroponics. (Left side below. You do see different numbers for soil, like those on the right.)

OK, air stone supercharging. That sounds good. :)

pH_chart7.jpg

I think there's pretty solid agreement that the 5.8 range is best for hydroponics. (Left side below. You do see different numbers for soil, like those on the right.)

OK, air stone supercharging. That sounds good. :)

pH_chart7.jpg
Thanks I am going to fix that looks like 5.8 is idea or moving from 5.7 to 5.9 threw the week even what's the mn that's red magnesium?

Back
Top Bottom