Help! Reversed light schedule, 1wk left in flower Please Help!

panicattack

I blew it, I have one week left in flower and stupldly reversed the light schedule yesterday or the day before (don't ask) by mistake. Just noticed it, they should be sleeping 6:30am-6:30pm but not they're doing the oppisite. As I type this they are awake (10am) what should I do guys??? Please help!

I blew it, I have one week left in flower and stupldly reversed the light schedule yesterday or the day before (don't ask) by mistake. Just noticed it, they should be sleeping 6:30am-6:30pm but not they're doing the oppisite. As I type this they are awake (10am) what should I do guys??? Please help!

you can 3 things

#1 is no panic attacks

#2 is go back to normal times on your timer no harm no foul if it has only been 2 days.

#3 turn the lights off as soon as you can mark 12 hours from that point and now your on a new schedule...no harm no foul.

Hope this helps a lil :goodluck: :peacetwo:

Thanks brother. Lots of opinions after doing some research, some say just get them back on the normal cycle - others say give them 12hrs of darkness now and go with the new schedule. Some say give em 24hrs of darkness then switch them back to the original 12/12 cycle.. Not sure WHAT to do. I only have like 7 or less days before harvest. I could harvest them now but they're not quite where I want them to be.

Thanks brother. Lots of opinions after doing some research, some say just get them back on the normal cycle - others say give them 12hrs of darkness now and go with the new schedule. Some say give em 24hrs of darkness then switch them back to the original 12/12 cycle.. Not sure WHAT to do. I only have like 7 or less days before harvest. I could harvest them now but they're not quite where I want them to be.

:welcome:
Not sure I would give them the darkness yet jusy get back onto a schedule. The one thing I may do is throw my harvest date back the amount of time things have been messed up but you should be good no matter. I have had the same thing happen a couple of times due to timer malfunctions.
:peacetwo:

Thanks for the advise brother. I'm going to go with putting them back on their normal schedule and hope for the best. From what I've read, one mishap like this should not be a deal breaker. Stay tuned. :thanks:

I just figured out, the lighting cycle was not reversed, the lights were ON with NO darkness for about 40 hours. DAMN IT!! Really pisses me off that I've come so far on my 1st grow, they look great and I did this a week from harvest.

Franknstrain said:
you can 3 things

#1 is no panic attacks

#2 is go back to normal times on your timer no harm no foul if it has only been 2 days.

#3 turn the lights off as soon as you can mark 12 hours from that point and now your on a new schedule...no harm no foul.

Hope this helps a lil :goodluck: :peacetwo:

I did something similar not too long ago, though I'm not in flower yet, nevermind as close to the end as you are. I had to switch timers from my empty flower tent to my veg tent, I reset it and programmed it to the desired time but what I didn't realize was I set a 2nd off sch. So my timer was set to go off at 10am, on @ 4pm and then off again at 2am, that's the part I didn't see. So my timer was turning my lights on @ 4pm, off @ 2am and then honestly I dont know what it was doing but all I figured out real fast was all my newly rooted clones were flowering within 2 days of putting that timer in. So now I have a bunch of plants in the process of reverting back to veg with pistils and a shit load of 3 finger leaves. Thankfully I caught it soon but it took a good week or better before they came back.

But it will all work out, you'll be alright and so will your plants.

Back
Top Bottom