Help! sick little ones. again

mark89

There's something wrong with my little ones. whatever it is wiped out 30 of them. completely cleaned the room (bleached walls and floor) and started from scratch again. now i'm finding a month later, that this new batch of little ones are starting to show the same thing on their leaves. I've got pictures. Can't figure out how to post them been thru 5 different books. countless people and even a couple grow stores. NOBODY can tell me whats going on. HELP!!!! 2 different strains from 2 different places. I ph test the water, 6.0 - 6.3 don't give them too much, don't starve them, feed everyother watering. I just dont get this. I REALLY COULD USE SOME HELP PLEASE!!!!

High mark89,

Just a heads up, I moved your thread to the appropriate forum to give your questions a better chance of getting answered.

For help with uploading and posting photos, check out our Photo Gallery tutorial:
Photo Gallery Guide - How to Resize, Upload & Post Photos

Good luck, my friend! :Namaste:

soil. using sun pro mix. it wont let me post attachments. do i need to pay to do this? i'm ok with that. just need to get this solved. Thanks for your time

Mark

Hi Mark,

First you need to read 420 Girl's post and read the link she posted. That will explain to you how to post pictures. Really simple to do, once you read it.

Also just to make it easier to help, read the link in my sig about how to ask for help. Then come back and post all the details of your grow, along with some good pictures of the plant and problem. Then we are not asking questions about how and such and can ge to the meat of the problem.

good advice taken. and i actually did read that part just could never find it again. And I did look. thanks.

Back
Top Bottom