Hemp Papers

BongoJongo

Any one suggest some good hemp papers? I'm using Bob Marley ones right they are pretty good they burn kind of fast though. Is that just hemp paper or what? Is there any slow burning hemp paper? Also is it bad for papers to sit for sometime. Because I was thinking of buy like 10 booklets on ebay because its like 5 bucks shipped for 10.

I have tried the Pure Hemp brand papers and I favor those. Also E-Z wider makes a good hemp paper if you like it a little heavier weight.

The gumlines do get pretty weak after they become really old. Try the Jamacan Hemp Papers, I like those. I have used them many times and you will get your package fast even if you only order a few packs. Plus there prices are great. Pick up a couple packs of the Swan papers too. They are rice papers, but you get 50 papers for $1 and there is a flag that tells you when there is only 5 left in the pack. Brilliant!

I use hemp papers called Rollies, black package. I got them at the local head shop. I like them because you can't taste paper at all and it doesn't take away from the taste of the good stuff!

HHW

Back
Top Bottom