Facing Change

Thread starter #1

Jackalope

Years back a friend had to buy 3 boxes of the old Blue cut corner Zig zags because they stopped making them. Now he is almost out. I have been using the ZZ 1 1/4's for as long as I can remember. A box runs around $45. They have dropped the leaf count down to 34 in a book. Recently I found Bob Marley 1 1/4 hemp papers at $24 a box with 50 papers in each book. That's a lot of extra papers for half the price. New papers work fine. Different yes but not enough to notice. Never thought I would say this but I'm done with ZZ's

golfer420

Similar story with my wife. She loves EZ-Wider old style but hates the new ones claiming their Chinese and too thin. She drives all over trying to find the original as she hates other papers.

Personally - papers don't really taste too different to me and I usually smoke through a vape.

Weaselcracker

Nug of the Year: 2016 - Member of the Month: Sept 2015, Nov 2016 - Nug of the Month: Oct 2016 - Plant of the Month: May 2016
Reminds me of the night my girlfriend wouldn't stop pestering me because I stole her favourite pillow, the 'special comfy one with the red pillowcase'. When she had her back turned I just switched the pillowcase onto another pillow. Everything was right with her world again after that. The end.

Last edited: