My Easy Way To Roll

I admit it...I use a rolling machine. After 25 years of rolling joints, the old fingers just dont work like they used to.

Hand-rolling is a matter of principle. But after all those years of tearing papers and having a good joint run on you, I really wonder why I didnt use a roller a long time ago.

The perfect joint everytime. I use a shredder to break it up evenly. I have also started using a crutch on the end. This eliminates using a roach clip, or turning your forefinger and thumb brown. I can smoke a joint to the very last hit, without wasting a bit.

Since I started using the roller, crappy joint rolling, and joints that run are a thing of the past.

Amen.

SmokeyMacPot said:
It doesn't matter if its old. Its a sticky :) Well I think it might work with a wrap. Most likly not. I am pretty positive it wont work on a reg. blunt like swisher.

save ur blunts, belive me i tryed it with a rap nd it just feel to shit, the blunt wrap is a lot more damp than a dry joint paper so when utry to roll it, it will just rip the back of it!!! hand roll ur blunts! save the doller bill trick for a phat jay

Ooooh yeah....I know this one crazy FUCK.....he only has one hand and that is the way he rolls his shit......Just imagine what he could do with 2 hands......

Back in the day, we used to call that the Stoner's Roll, cuz you'd use it when you were too stoned to roll otherwise. Whenever I used to try it, my joints would come out too tight and wouldn't burn good. Kinda like that Seinfeld episode about the crepes :cheesygrinsmiley:

hey thats a pretty nifty idea... I'll use that method the next time I loose or forget my rolling mat!

Great tutorial, I get weary of my bong and little pipes that just seem to not hold up very well, plus they are messy and hangin' around... enticing me to smoke more than I should.

I like mine rolled, the fatter, the tighter, the better... I experimented with a small peice of paper to tighten up a loosely rolled joint (the only kind I used to be able to make) but the dollar bill brings in an interesting variable... probably because of the texture of the paper. I am going to try this next time.

I'll also...post some tricks of my own... ever roll one using chopsticks?

Back
Top Bottom