Hermaphrodite plant full of seeds used for 4 clones

Snowboardman

420 Member
Started my grow with one seed that sprouted. Took clones off of that plant. Put original plant in flower and on week 7 found seeds and cut down and had 15 seeds per nug. Found male parts "bananas" after cutting plant down (now I know what to look for) 2 clones have been in flower for 4 week and 2 have been in flower for 2 weeks if clones have been polonized how long would a take for seeds to form. Room has been cleaned. No male parts or bananas found on any of the clones what are my odds of being full of seeds. And will my seeds b any good. Nugs are covered in crystals and looks very good supposed to be kosher kush

Was this a case of hermaphroditic expression due to extreme stress, do you think? Or is it more likely that the "mother" is just a full-on hermaphrodite?

Run the clones.. it's not uncommon for the seed plant to show the expression but clones are fine...

Was this a case of hermaphroditic expression due to extreme stress, do you think? Or is it more likely that the "mother" is just a full-on hermaphrodite?[/QUOT
Honestly that's something I'm really not sure about I only found the male sacks on like 2 of the branches so far, and thinking back the only stress that I believe could have caused it was light potentially coming in from exaust fan during sleep. The plant looked extremely healthy it's whole life though.

Keep a good eye out. Flowers can hide real well. If you can keep them trimmed off as they show you should be fine. Lots of strains will throw a flower or 2 and still not be a full on hermie. They do need good attention so it does not get out of hand.

Back
Top Bottom