Hermie Woes!

Nattattack

Hello everyone,

I'm a total newbie. I think my plant has impregnated herself, but it's my first grow and can't tell, or perhaps I'm just in denial? She was going so strong until suddenly my apartment was sold and I had to move to a new location, I think the stress of moving and change of environment could've caused her to grow a pair and self- pollinate? I have two plants, and while the large one seems to have hermied, three weeks have gone by and 'Stumpie', the little one has been flowering much better. I also have a problem with teeny-tiny white flies, they don't seem to be causing too much harm, but I do worry that they could potentially ruin my plants, is there any way of getting rid of them without the use of chemical laden pesticides?

I do not own a grow tent, as the risk is too large on in this corner of the world, and access to nutes has been somewhat limited, though I have recently been able to get my hands on some Big Bud. But before, all I could rely on was my own individual P,K and N combinations to get them to where they are. They are in week 7 of flower, the buds are tiny and don't let off the classic aroma unless touched, I'm wondering if it's time to just call it quits, or if there's something I can do to make my buds plump up just a little more. This harvest is all I have for the next year.

I know that to most growers this'll be a sorry sight, almost criminal, but ANY tips on how I could perhaps manage to get a little more out of my already tired old lady would be greatly appreciated.

Attachments

• WeChat_1540178212 2.jpeg
    WeChat_1540178212 2.jpeg
    511.5 KB · Views: 64
  • WeChat_1540178210.jpeg
    WeChat_1540178210.jpeg
    389.1 KB · Views: 74
  • WeChat_1540178208.jpeg
    WeChat_1540178208.jpeg
    521.1 KB · Views: 69
  • WeChat_1540178206.jpeg
    WeChat_1540178206.jpeg
    446.6 KB · Views: 69
  • WeChat_1540178205.jpeg
    WeChat_1540178205.jpeg
    513.8 KB · Views: 61
I think its time to call it game over sorry pall their not worth the stress start again clean room to make sure no polon left behind white fly a bit of alcohol and soap in water usually works well sorry

I think its time to call it game over sorry pall their not worth the stress start again clean room to make sure no polon left behind white fly a bit of alcohol and soap in water usually works well sorry

That's heartbreaking! The worst news.
Oh well, next time will be better, thanks for the honest feedback!

Sorry for your loss, But before you start over make your you know the reason this happened in the first place. As for the move idk if that is the key reason it hermied. I had my lights mess up before and she never grew balls, yes light changes will make her mad but idk if that's the reason. Do you have light leaks, or maybe over did it on the nutes.

Sorry for your loss, But before you start over make your you know the reason this happened in the first place. As for the move idk if that is the key reason it hermied. I had my lights mess up before and she never grew balls, yes light changes will make her mad but idk if that's the reason. Do you have light leaks, or maybe over did it on the nutes.

Thanks for the feedback, over the worst of the shock, but still in mourning. Definitely had light leaks, sudden sneaky midnight moves might just have done it, and knowing my own inability to follow recipes, I'm sure I cocked up the nutes at least a few times. Had all my hope hanging on this one. Have another 9 months in China to get through which'll feel a lot longer without a little green to keep one warm and fuzzy through the icy winter. But as soon as I get back home to South Africa, where it is now legal (hooray!!!!), I'll be looking at growing more seriously.

Wishing you good green!

Back
Top Bottom