Hesi soil fertilizers - a few questions

GreenStoat

420 Member
I am trying mineral fertilizers, which are new to me.

I use a soil mix of Special Mix Gold 2/3 Label and Light Mix Biobizz 1/3.
AF plants grow the first 15 days in Light Mix alone in a 2l pot, then I transplant them into a ready-made soil mix in 11-14l pots.

When to start giving Bloom Complex to AF? As soon as the first white hairs appear, around day 30, or wait 2 more weeks because the soil is a bit hot?

The nitrogen in this soil will last for 6-7 weeks or longer for auto plants.
Will P and K in Special Mix be enough for the first 2 weeks of flowering?
I do not want to accumulate fertilizers unnecessarily.

In the case of Hesi fertilizers, it is impossible to check the EC, because the results will be distorted due to the specific composition of the fertilizers. These fertilizers have a low EC, if properly dosed the EC need not be checked.

I am trying mineral fertilizers, which are new to me.

I use a soil mix of Special Mix Gold 2/3 Label and Light Mix Biobizz 1/3.
AF plants grow the first 15 days in Light Mix alone in a 2l pot, then I transplant them into a ready-made soil mix in 11-14l pots.

When to start giving Bloom Complex to AF? As soon as the first white hairs appear, around day 30, or wait 2 more weeks because the soil is a bit hot?

The nitrogen in this soil will last for 6-7 weeks or longer for auto plants.
Will P and K in Special Mix be enough for the first 2 weeks of flowering?
I do not want to accumulate fertilizers unnecessarily.

In the case of Hesi fertilizers, it is impossible to check the EC, because the results will be distorted due to the specific composition of the fertilizers. These fertilizers have a low EC, if properly dosed the EC need not be checked.
If you go to the search bar at the top.
Type in hesi and check the box that says titles only.
There are tons of conversations about it, every aspect.
Do the same with the fertilizers.
Here is acpic.

Screenshot_20230311-044035_Chrome.jpg

Screenshot_20230311-044235_Chrome.jpg

Thanks for the advice. Actually, I've been searching the forum for 2 days, but I couldn't find an answer to my question because it's too specific.
But I'll keep looking, maybe I'll find something.

Thanks for the advice. Actually, I've been searching the forum for 2 days, but I couldn't find an answer to my question because it's too specific.
But I'll keep looking, maybe I'll find something.
I have no experience with it sorry.

#VIVOSUN #Love What You Grow
Bill284 😎

Back
Top Bottom