Hey all

Couchlock

Just saying hey, I've been reading these forums for awhile, very informative and tons of friendly people. Glad to finally have signed up! See ya around the boards

:welcome: Couchlock! Does your name mean you love Indicas? Very glad you joined 420 today:thanks:. Are you currently growing? So you notice that not only is there a huge amount of information for your head, but also Great, Friendly, Helpful members for the soul. Have you taken time to meet all the awesome growers on 420?...Journals in Progress - 420 Magazine. If there is any information you may be looking for just ask. We will be looking for your thoughts and anything else you want to add in the forums. C U around Buddy! :bong: :peace:

:welcome: Couchlock! Does your name mean you love Indicas? Very glad you joined 420 today:thanks:. Are you currently growing? So you notice that not only is there a huge amount of information for your head, but also Great, Friendly, Helpful members for the soul. Have you taken time to meet all the awesome growers on 420?...Journals in Progress - 420 Magazine. If there is any information you may be looking for just ask. We will be looking for your thoughts and anything else you want to add in the forums. C U around Buddy! :bong: :peace:

Haha yes, I do enjoy me a lovely indica. I am not currently growing, but plan on setting something up soon, just need a bit of start up funds. I actually registered because I have been following so many grow journals, now i can subscribe to them and know when things are going on!

Back
Top Bottom