Hey Does anyone know why i have two female plants totally covered in buds and they do

newbloodmusic

Hey Does Anyone know what a reason why my two 2-1/2 month old female plants that are covered in pistols and buds dont smell? at all....i cant figure it out its the wierdest shit my whole house should smell like pot crazy style right? even my buddy thought its was real wierd and he's grown b4. well if anyone has a clue please post it. Thanks

Dude they have been on twelve twelve since September 1st its kinda confusing me. they have crystals and its looking sweet but no smell, and the only thing i have that would eliminate smell is damp rid and thats for extra dry air.
let me know what you think and thanks a lot for the help!

HOLY SHIT! wait are you telling me that my plants are gonna be gonzo big? right now theyre about 2.5 ft tall. so how big am i looking at here? thats a lot of pot! i appreciate your help thanks alot bro

pro growers dont grow for 3 days! they grow minimum 2 but usually 3 to 4 weeks ( so they are not to tall) and than go to 12 hours to start the flowering. 2,5 feet is a good size, you will get a lot of weed of it if everything goes right.

and some plants just smell worse than others..

Back
Top Bottom