Any help is welcome - I don't know why

mechanicalman

I dont know why my plant went south. I waited for them to become ready to harvest. The first one was everything I hoped for. Skunky, powerful, and tasty. This is Afghan. I now have a plant drying and it has no smell(other than grass clippings type) It also doesn't have any frost or tricomes to speak of. Did I wait to long to harvest? It was about 90 days in flowering stage, first one was about 72 days. Plenty of buds and better yield than the first plant I took down.
Anyone know whats going on?

thanx, I will post up a photo soon. It looks normal after closer inspection. The weed is very "couch lock" sedative. It is everything I expected but the smell is throwing me off. Zero skunk smell. It smells like under my lawn mower. It smokes okay but tastes kinda bad as well. It hits real hard. I think this is all from waiting too long to harvest, but the smell is an issue.

thanx, I will post up a photo soon. It looks normal after closer inspection. The weed is very "couch lock" sedative. It is everything I expected but the smell is throwing me off. Zero skunk smell. It smells like under my lawn mower. It smokes okay but tastes kinda bad as well. It hits real hard. I think this is all from waiting too long to harvest, but the smell is an issue.

This happened to a friend of mine and he thinks that it got some type of mold from being wet and not having enough fresh air to dry properly. I hope that isn't the case, but wanted to help if I could.

I am not sure about mold yet and I will look alot closeer that direction now. here is a photo of just a typical bud.
bad_batch.jpg

Back
Top Bottom