Two yellow plants - The others are dark green - Advice?

The Germinator

20161109_142446.jpg
I am sorry new to the site. I thought I upload more pics. Maybe this will do. I have 5 plants under cfl bulbs. Two of the five are yellowish. Also droopy. I think I over watered. I did use a little miracle grow. Any idea why yellow? I don't know the ph. I ordered meters and other stuff. Going to start my first hydro grow. Any ideas why the yellow plants and droopy. Right now temp is 72..

It probably has to do with whatever it is there you have those plants growing in.

That is possible. It is some cheaper potting soil but why are three looking great in The same soil?

That is possible. It is some cheaper potting soil but why are three looking great in The same soil?

I did use a little miracle grow.

From what I have read Miracle Grow has many issues with trying to grow Marijuana, so harder to have a "constant" with cheaper soil and a product that has time released nutrients. As even if from same bag you could have pockets of high/low nutrients and other things that could affect way soil takes and holds water etc...I'm new at this so little help, but really is no such thing as TMI (too much information), so things like what kind of light, how often you watering etc... will allow folks that know a lot to narrow down problems for you as too many variables when not much info.
Thread for "how to ask for help" explains what variables helps when asking for help:
How to Ask for Grow Support

From what I have read Miracle Grow has many issues with trying to grow Marijuana, so harder to have a "constant" with cheaper soil and a product that has time released nutrients. As even if from same bag you could have pockets of high/low nutrients and other things that could affect way soil takes and holds water etc...I'm new at this so little help, but really is no such thing as TMI (too much information), so things like what kind of light, how often you watering etc... will allow folks that know a lot to narrow down problems for you as too many variables when not much info.
Thread for "how to ask for help" explains what variables helps when asking for help:
How to Ask for Grow Support

Great advice. Ty my friend. I quit watering for two days now and the plants are actually looking better.

Back
Top Bottom