Hey everybody!

wannaBhigh

Wanted to thank you all for the info posted here and for the social experience. I use to post @ OG quite often back in the day and was kinda scared underground when things went to pot (not the good kind) I had many pictures over there and several posts also a lot of which were defending myself cause people would see my bud pics and I always had trouble convincing them that the buds in the pics were mine for one and secondly that all i had was 3x 2 tube flo shop lights from walmart. ever since then i kinda stayed underground but considering the recent changes in the laws across many states i feel safer about posting in a public forum. anyhow enough babble out of me. Great site and i hope to get lots of pointers/education from many of you . Mostly the Deep Water Culture HEHE . anyhow thanks to everyone for your continuing contributions :cool:

Re: Hey everybody !

:byebye: Great to have you here wannaBhigh. We have a great Community here, OG was good but 420 is Fantastic! Super cool people, all the best information, the best growers. We are family all looking out for each other and helping each other. You will enjoy being here.
:welcome: My friend we will be seeing you in the forums. :roorrip: :peace:

Deep Water Culture Tutorial, SH Kit & DIY

Re: Hey everybody !

Hello wannaBhigh, :welcome: to the 420Magazine forums, OG could be a ruff playground to play in. These forums are civil, and those people looking for a fight are banned? The Deep Water Culture are quite a group and have their own forum here. The leader of the pack is Roseman, maybe the most helpful person I have ever met on any forum. Glad you found us and joined the party. See you around the forums. :peace:

Welcome to 420, the most peaceful, helpful, informative, educational FUN site anywhere one earth!

I used to visit OverGrow, at times it was a battle zone. None of that bashing & trashing here. Just good ole folks who enjoy growing and sharing grow info, and not sending money to them Drug Lord killlers that give pot a bad name!

You surely came to the right place.

God's Peace

WannaBhigh I like the name !! I think everyone here must be related to you cause they AllwannaBhigh. Glad you joined us .:peace:

Thanks Ol hippy it was kinda just one of those off the top my head moments coming up with a handle so i hope i haven't raised the bar too high already lol.
Thanks to everyone welcoming me here . :thanks:

Mine was easier as everyone I know keeps saying "why don't you get a haircut you ol hippy".:peace:

LOL reminds me of an ol song . " Get your hair cut and get a real job." " Clean your act up and don't be a slob! " " Get it together like your big brother Bob." By George Thorogood & The Destroyers . haha i couldn't restrain myself.
figured i'd lower that bar a little :peace:

Back
Top Bottom