Hey y’all!

MrCanada

D6A907BE-CCEA-4984-ABD8-277E5EB042B0.jpeg
image.jpg

Hey everybody, I am not new but I have not posted here in many years. It feels weird saying “I’m back”. I have been gone for so long and my life has changed so much I feel very separated from the person I was back then. Heck it’s been so long since I’ve been on here, last time I posted here there was an app for 420mag. What the heck happened to that?

Anyhow, as I mentioned a lot in my life has changed. I’ve started a business, found new hobbies, passions, been through happy times, grief, etc. (It’s funny I am explaining this as if anyone remembers me ).

In terms of growing I took about 3 years off indoor growing. Life was too hectic and when I tried to grow I couldn’t give my plants the time and attention they needed. The last two summers I did an outdoor grow. 2020 resulted in a massive crop of beautiful plants which I mostly lost to mould in the drying process. 2021 ended up catching covid and being bed ridden for 3 weeks in the middle of the 50 degree heat dome. Wasn’t able to water plants, you can guess what happened there.

I am finally ready to get back into it however. I have spent the last month deep cleaning my underground shop, disinfecting the room, the tents, the tools, etc. I am just waiting for the super soil to arrive and I am ready to go. I bought these seeds from a local hydro store and I am excited this will be my first CBD run.

Anyhow, look forward to running into you all around here, getting back into this passion of mine, and sharing my upcoming grow. Nice to meet, and re-meet y’all!

MrCanada

D6A907BE-CCEA-4984-ABD8-277E5EB042B0.jpeg
image.jpg

Hey everybody, I am not new but I have not posted here in many years. It feels weird saying “I’m back”. I have been gone for so long and my life has changed so much I feel very separated from the person I was back then. Heck it’s been so long since I’ve been on here, last time I posted here there was an app for 420mag. What the heck happened to that?

Anyhow, as I mentioned a lot in my life has changed. I’ve started a business, found new hobbies, passions, been through happy times, grief, etc. (It’s funny I am explaining this as if anyone remembers me ).

In terms of growing I took about 3 years off indoor growing. Life was too hectic and when I tried to grow I couldn’t give my plants the time and attention they needed. The last two summers I did an outdoor grow. 2020 resulted in a massive crop of beautiful plants which I mostly lost to mould in the drying process. 2021 ended up catching covid and being bed ridden for 3 weeks in the middle of the 50 degree heat dome. Wasn’t able to water plants, you can guess what happened there.

I am finally ready to get back into it however. I have spent the last month deep cleaning my underground shop, disinfecting the room, the tents, the tools, etc. I am just waiting for the super soil to arrive and I am ready to go. I bought these seeds from a local hydro store and I am excited this will be my first CBD run.

Anyhow, look forward to running into you all around here, getting back into this passion of mine, and sharing my upcoming grow. Nice to meet, and re-meet y’all!

MrCanada
Hey @MrCanada great name
Welcome back to 420magazine my friend. :welcome:
If that's a concrete floor uner your tent watch it doesn't get cold in there.
Styrofoam sm under helps before its all set up.
Looking forward to seeing your ladies.:thumb:

Stay safe
Bill

Welcome back to 420 Magazine @MrCanada

I'm jealous, nice looking setup. When your ready to do a grow journal here's the link so we can follow along with you.

I will be looking for you journal, and welcome back.

Stay safe, and grow well my friend,

Tok..

Hey @MrCanada great name
Welcome back to 420magazine my friend. :welcome:
If that's a concrete floor uner your tent watch it doesn't get cold in there.
Styrofoam sm under helps before its all set up.
Looking forward to seeing your ladies.:thumb:

Stay safe
Bill
Thanks for the tip. It stays quite cool in this room being underground, particularly this time of year being in northern Canada.

I am going to take you up on that advice and track down some styrofoam!

Welcome back to 420 Magazine @MrCanada

I'm jealous, nice looking setup. When your ready to do a grow journal here's the link so we can follow along with you.

I will be looking for you journal, and welcome back.

Stay safe, and grow well my friend,

Tok..
Hey Token!

Keep an eye out I will have it going soon!

Back
Top Bottom