Hey guys I need help!

Sheldon91420

420 Member
Hey y’all nice to meet yas. I’ve got a little indoor grow growing. Let me tell you what I’ve got and you can help me out pleeeease.
Strain- blueberry- crop king seeds
Led light - mars hydro 300
Soil- promix mycoactive pitting soil
2x2x4 tent.
Humidifier going to keep RH at 55-60%
Day temp- max 87f
Night temp- lowest 68.
I think I screwed up and fed a little too early nothing huge but I just did a flush of distilled water to bring out anything from the soil that I could. Not sure if it could be my light burning the little girl but it’s about 30-35 inches away.
Anything can help. Keep it positive I’m just starting out. Thanks a bunch

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    504.9 KB · Views: 105
Hey y’all nice to meet yas. I’ve got a little indoor grow growing. Let me tell you what I’ve got and you can help me out pleeeease.
Strain- blueberry- crop king seeds
Led light - mars hydro 300
Soil- promix mycoactive pitting soil
2x2x4 tent.
Humidifier going to keep RH at 55-60%
Day temp- max 87f
Night temp- lowest 68.
I think I screwed up and fed a little too early nothing huge but I just did a flush of distilled water to bring out anything from the soil that I could. Not sure if it could be my light burning the little girl but it’s about 30-35 inches away.
Anything can help. Keep it positive I’m just starting out. Thanks a bunch
For sure fed it to early my friend. From the sounds of it the lights a decent distance away so i wouldnt think it was that. Are you PHin your water aswell?

For sure fed it to early my friend. From the sounds of it the lights a decent distance away so i wouldnt think it was that. Are you PHin your water aswell?
Hey man yeah since I’ve got my meter I’ve been keeping my ph between 5.7-6.7 as best I can. I’m on city water so I have to let my 5gallon camping hug sit out for a day or two before I use it

I just went and opened up any beneficial vents that I could. Running my humidifier a little heavier to maintain rh. Brought my temp down. What else do you recommend?

Is your fan blowing out of the tent now? Make sure your humidifier doesn't run during the lights off period.

If possible,you could just use a single 60w equivalent led bulb for awhile
till she gets back on her feet-that will also fix the heat problem (temporarily)

**edit** Welcome to 420,Sheldon !

Hey,Sheldon-
I grow in a similar sized space (2x2x44") with an (allegedly) 1000 watt LED (200watts at the wall)
I use 2 4"usb fans-1 at the bottom pushing cool air in,and 1 at the top pulling air out...before I added the bottom intake fan,the box was running 15 degrees above ambient,added the intake fan and the temps
in there dropped to 8 degrees above ambient.

Your thermometer placement will also affect the readings you get....is your thermometer,or it's probe, down at the plant level,or up top by the light-there's a big difference in the readings you'll get,and we don't really care what the temp is "up there" by the light...down at plant level is what we need to watch...
Just throwing that out there...

Back
Top Bottom