Hey guys I'm back!

Ziggy yy

Hey ladies and Gentlemen!

It's been awhile. I'm Ziggy. I have posted in here during my last grow and yall helped Me so much with a handful of issues I had during my first grow. I had found 420 app very late into my grow. I never did a grow journal and I wish I had. So I actually am starting my second grow now and I am very committed to keeping up with a daily grow journal incase I run into issues along the way. I grew cherry pie last time, but this time I'm giving autos a shot since I will be moving in a short time so autos is my best bet because I am dying to grow something due to loosing my job last week. I am growing 3 wedding cakes, a sour stomper and also a purple lemonade. I am beyond excited I planted the seeds friday, Saturday they all popped and Sunday they had tap roots so I planted. Today I got a wonderful surprise and all of them spourted anf popped threw the soil. One wedding cake has 2 little baby leaves 🌱 and the purple cake sprouted a leaf 🌱 while i was giving them a tiny bit of water tonight. I will start my grow journal tomorrow morning when I wake up as it's super late right now. Lol super happy to be back here and growing with yall.

It's been awhile. I'm Ziggy. I have posted in here during my last grow and yall helped Me so much with a handful of issues I had during my first grow. I had found 420 app very late into my grow. I never did a grow journal and I wish I had. So I actually am starting my second grow now and I am very committed to keeping up with a daily grow journal incase I run into issues along the way. I grew cherry pie last time, but this time I'm giving autos a shot since I will be moving in a short time so autos is my best bet because I am dying to grow something due to loosing my job last week. I am growing 3 wedding cakes, a sour stomper and also a purple lemonade. I am beyond excited I planted the seeds friday, Saturday they all popped and Sunday they had tap roots so I planted. Today I got a wonderful surprise and all of them spourted anf popped threw the soil. One wedding cake has 2 little baby leaves 🌱 and the purple cake sprouted a leaf 🌱 while i was giving them a tiny bit of water tonight. I will start my grow journal tomorrow morning when I wake up as it's super late right now. Lol super happy to be back here and growing with yall.

Happy Growing Yall 🌱
☆ Ziggy ☆
Welcome back ! Check out the Thread "SIP Club". You may be interested in this type of growing. I use to pull about 6 oz. per plant. Since switching to SIP's I pull over a pound per plant. It's a game changer.

Welcome back ! Check out the Thread "SIP Club". You may be interested in this type of growing. I use to pull about 6 oz. per plant. Since switching to SIP's I pull over a pound per plant. It's a game changer.
Damn that's crazy. I actually pulled just under 2lbs (1.75lbs to be exact) on my first grow, which was my last grow lol it was 2 cherry pie plants. I'll definitely check that out tho thanks man :)

Damn that's crazy. I actually pulled just under 2lbs (1.75lbs to be exact) on my first grow, which was my last grow lol it was 2 cherry pie plants. I'll definitely check that out tho thanks man :)
Cherry Pie is a good one. I just finished harvesting some Cherry on Top which is Cherry Pie crossed with Sundae Driver.
28 - 31% THC. Bomb ass stuff !

Welcome back Amigo. :high-five:
Hope everything is going well.
Take care.

#VIVOSUN #Love What You Grow
Bill284 :cool:

Hi @Ziggy yy welcome back to :420:You can start a thread in Grow Journals
and put a link in your signature, so everybody can find it

also check out updated Forum Guidelines - Please Read Before Posting

:goodluck:with the new grow
Heyyy buddy!! And now now Man your getting fancy with the grpw journal in the signature 🤣 just kidding I'm super pumped to be back. My question tho do I start a new thread everyday or do I go threw my original thread and just update everyday or whatever? Also would you suggest doing a grow journal for each strain since I'm growing 5 plants but 3 different strains? Just not sure how to go about it so want to ask first :)

Cherry Pie is a good one. I just finished harvesting some Cherry on Top which is Cherry Pie crossed with Sundae Driver.
28 - 31% THC. Bomb ass stuff !
Cherry pie is one of my favorite strains ngl. So that's them right before harvest and then after dried and trimmed. I got it tested and it was 21% which for my first grow I was pretty happy with honestly 😊

Definitely would love to check out cherry on top sometime

20221015_191524.jpg

20221102_224758.jpg

Awesome Ziggy! Let us know when it starts!
I most definitely will! Just waiting to find out how I go about the grow journal. Do I just contiune off one thread I start or make new threads daily? Do I do a separate grow journal for each strain? I'm growing 5 plants but 3 strains. I have no clue lol my first time doing a grow journal and only my second grow lol

I most definitely will! Just waiting to find out how I go about the grow journal. Do I just contiune off one thread I start or make new threads daily? Do I do a separate grow journal for each strain? I'm growing 5 plants but 3 strains. I have no clue lol my first time doing a grow journal and only my second grow lol
I'd make one to keep it simple but you can do what pleases you. Go to Grow, Grow journals, and Make a title, the window will open for you and it will be obvious what to do (i think) Let me know if it isn't. After you have it started, posted, and are on page one, copy the url and go to Signature by clicking on your name and paste it in the Signature section that opens up so we can see it and get to you when you visit us or we see you somewhere else.

Welcome back again @Ziggy yy

That was an excellent harvest for your first try.
What will you be growing next time.
Just waiting to find out how I go about the grow journal.

Welcome New Members - Please Read Before Posting

Here is some information if you would like to start a a grow journal How to Make a Grow Journal

If you want to see want other growers are doing, here's that link. This is where you place your journal.

Journals in Progress

Current and Ongoing
www.420magazine.com

And, after you have over 50 posts you can vote and enter our contest to win free grow stuff from our sponsors.

420 Contests
Win Cool 420 Prizes
www.420magazine.com

Stay safe, and grow well my friend,

Tok.. :bong:

Welcome back again @Ziggy yy

That was an excellent harvest for your first try.
What will you be growing next time.

Welcome New Members - Please Read Before Posting

Here is some information if you would like to start a a grow journal How to Make a Grow Journal

If you want to see want other growers are doing, here's that link. This is where you place your journal.

Journals in Progress

Current and Ongoing
www.420magazine.com

And, after you have over 50 posts you can vote and enter our contest to win free grow stuff from our sponsors.

420 Contests
Win Cool 420 Prizes
www.420magazine.com

Stay safe, and grow well my friend,

Tok.. :bong:
Hey man thank you i was so happy it with it specially all thw hell the 2 ladies put me threw lol!! And I actually just started this past week. All my seedlings popped threw the soil and have little leaves as off last night! So I will be starting my grow journal today 🙂

I'd make one to keep it simple but you can do what pleases you. Go to Grow, Grow journals, and Make a title, the window will open for you and it will be obvious what to do (i think) Let me know if it isn't. After you have it started, posted, and are on page one, copy the url and go to Signature by clicking on your name and paste it in the Signature section that opens up so we can see it and get to you when you visit us or we see you somewhere else.
Okay awesome thank you so much!! I will start in in the next hour or two! I'm super pumped ngl lol

Cherry pie is one of my favorite strains ngl. So that's them right before harvest and then after dried and trimmed. I got it tested and it was 21% which for my first grow I was pretty happy with honestly 😊

20221015_191524.jpg

20221102_224758.jpg
Wow! Hella first grow!

DeeBeeBee

20221015_191524.jpg

20221102_224758.jpg
:yahoo::adore::adore::adore:

#VIVOSUN #Love What You Grow
Bill284 :cool:

Back
Top Bottom