Hey Everyone!

Jajim

Hey! I am from Iowa and it is not-Yet-a state that has legal medical marijuana. The last I had heard-I could be a wrong-it was reclassified to a schedule II controlled substance, but I have yet to hear or find out if it has become the next state to legalize medical marijuana. I smoked daily when I was younger, but I stopped because every time that I did smoke I ended up getting sick. I still completely agree with Legalizing marijuana for both medicinal and recreational purposes. I have seen what it does to some other people, and other than myself having a problem-have yet to see it having a negative impact in any way on any of them. In fact, in almost every situation I have seen an improvement of some form-in how the are. I know a few that have seemed to benefit from smoking. I believe that the only reason they haven't completely made it legal is because they haven't figured out the best way to benefit from doing so, all they can see is everything-that they see as important or necessary-they won't have and benefit greatly from. I think Amsterdam has the right idea of it, it is just a normal thing that people choose to do or need to do. It is nothing to be frowned upon, nor those people need be thought of as criminals-especially not for doing something that helps them.

Back
Top Bottom