Hey xP

Irishstoner13

Hey everyone!
I am a Stoner from Maine, US. :grinjoint: Been smoking for about well.. about years! Getting married on April 3rd! :yahoo: And I am new to this Forums (And the site!)

What's up Irishstoner13?
Hello from the Cape. :welcome:
Great News for you my Friend. Getting Married! :clap:
Behind every Good man is a Great woman. :cheer:
Does the future Wife Enjoy smoking this Wonderful Plant? :yummy:
420 is a great escape, Great Reading, Awesome Photos and the Very Best Members!
So spend some time here, get to know us all. :nomo:
Wishing you two a Very Bright, Enjoyable, Life together. :kiss:
I been married for 19 yrs. I think I would of been in trouble w/ her! ;)
See you around Brother! :bravo:
:peace: :popcorn:

Hi Irishstoner13, :welcome: to the 420Magazine forums.
We are very glad you joined us at 420 :grinjoint:
You'll will find this to be the friendliest and most informative 420 site on the net.
Congradulations on your marriage plans. It's a big step. If you don't ever take her for granted, you should be ok.
If you need any help or have a question, contact a member of the Hospitality Team. We are here to help.
Take advantage of all the sit offers. 420 contests running every month, and your vote is important!
I'll see you around the forums friend. :peace:

Hey thanks guys!:roorrip:
I am actually a girl.. but my pic doesn't really show it that well.. lol.. but hey.. its cool man! :grinjoint: Yeah it is a big step.. And he well sometimes in a great while will smoke with me.. but not all the time.. but he doesnt care if i do it.. so that helps to! I love him alot! And congrats on your 19 years of marriage!:yahoo: And thanks again, I really like this site! It is helping a beginning "Gardiner"...:reading420magazine:

WELCOME! :) I'm new here too. Congrats on the upcoming wedding! Me and my hubby are on the forum too and we love it. He doesn't smoke, but he gets to listen to all my smoke reports. I'm sure you'll love it here.

Hey thanks!! :cheer: Yeah he don't smoke, but he gets a kick out of me when I do! hehe!!

I am Very SORRY for Assuming you were not a female! :loopy:
I should not be so Quick to think everyone is a dude. :smokin: :bigblush:
Because more and more Woman are joining us here. :cheer:
Please don't think I am narrow minded. :thedoubletake:
I hope you Continue to Visit us. :cheesygrinsmiley:
420 Welcome's you. :peace:

:smokin:Thanks everyone! Wow this place does make you feel at home!! :bong: I will be checking out the threads and contest!!! Sounds like fun!!! :cool: Its no biggy about the female thing.. I get that alot..! :smokin: hey when about will you see anything sprouting out of the soil?:reading420magazine:

Welcome IrishStoner, Always great to see a couple sign in ! My girlfriend loves reading the posts here too. Thankfully she loves to help with the plants and she loves to smoke our home grown !! I feel extra happy when she stops over and helps with the chores when I leave town !! We were in Maine last oct got to see the leaves change and hiked a lot in Arcadia Nat Park !! Too bad we couldn't bring any goodies with us !!. :peace:

Aww that's no fun when you can't bring your own goodies! But yeah the leaves change brings a crap load of people lol.. but they are ppreeetttyy :yahoo: Yeah I am just hoping I am doing this right.. I am growing my own... to. :bong: Well brb I need to go take a hit of a bowl! Witch is a damn Zippo Lighter that has a head were the flames would come out.. and a steam that you screw into the bottom! I need a new one :(

Irish, We were there visiting my sis who lives in W.Tremont, beutifull place a little too cold for my liking !! I'll stick to sunny SoCal. Where we have pot in all our chickens ! Or something like that :hmmmm:

Yeah it must be a Girls thing!! hehe.. :cheer: Yeah you have to either like or put up with the cold to live here lol.. yeah it sucks, but hey we all get thru it! Man I would love to be in SoCal! Home of the Kottonmouth Kings!!!:roorrip:

Back
Top Bottom