Heya

is there one brand or program that is a consensus, "best one"?
No.

But, lots of folks here are having success with some of the sponsor's nutrients. I've seen great grows using Blue Planet, Geoflora, Remo and Prescription Blend, all 420 sponsors.

I've used the Geoflora myself and I can say it's one of the easiest to use nutrient lines I've come across.

There are so many choices out there for you. I know that picking one can be difficult! :Rasta:

No.

But, lots of folks here are having success with some of the sponsor's nutrients. I've seen great grows using Blue Planet, Geoflora, Remo and Prescription Blend, all 420 sponsors.

I've used the Geoflora myself and I can say it's one of the easiest to use nutrient lines I've come across.

There are so many choices out there for you. I know that picking one can be difficult! :Rasta:

geoflora huh? no need to weekly flush?

down the track i want to make my own nutes. get some humic going, and make a nitrogen rich veg mix, and a phosphorus rich flower mix.

the more i research and read about it, the more doable i think it is.

geoflora huh? no need to weekly flush?

down the track i want to make my own nutes. get some humic going, and make a nitrogen rich veg mix, and a phosphorus rich flower mix.

the more i research and read about it, the more doable i think it is.
There are quite a few folks here doing just that. I'd bet they'd be happy to assist you if you go that route.

No flushing needed for Geoflora. It's a simple two-part system - Veg and Bloom. It comes in little pellets, like mouse poop, that you just sprinkle on top of the soil and water in every two weeks. And it's completely organic. Easy peasy! :Rasta:

There are quite a few folks here doing just that. I'd bet they'd be happy to assist you if you go that route.

No flushing needed for Geoflora. It's a simple two-part system - Veg and Bloom. It comes in little pellets, like mouse poop, that you just sprinkle on top of the soil and water in every two weeks. And it's completely organic. Easy peasy! :Rasta:
that sounds like the go, actually!

is there a make your own nutes thread here?

that sounds like the kind of thing i could read non stop haha

Back
Top Bottom