Hi all, new here: First serious grow coming up

Klasik

420 Member
Hi Everyone,
Klasik here ~ I am about to embark on my first "large" grow!
Looking at 3m x 3m ~ 4 x 50L wilma drip feed setups ~ Volc rock substrate ~ 4 x 315w CMH full spectrum lights ~ Seeds from Attitudeseedbank.
Anyone who is familiar witht his setup or just wants someone to chat with hmu.
Will post some pics once up and running! Let me know any opinions on this setup and any experiences or tips are gladly welcomed ~ would love to get a following and some feedback for this virgin grow~ Thank all ~ look forward to being part of the community

Hi Everyone,
Klasik here ~ I am about to embark on my first "large" grow!
Looking at 3m x 3m ~ 4 x 50L wilma drip feed setups ~ Volc rock substrate ~ 4 x 315w CMH full spectrum lights ~ Seeds from Attitudeseedbank.
Anyone who is familiar witht his setup or just wants someone to chat with hmu.
Will post some pics once up and running! Let me know any opinions on this setup and any experiences or tips are gladly welcomed ~ would love to get a following and some feedback for this virgin grow~ Thank all ~ look forward to being part of the community
:welcome: to :420: Klasik:passitleft:...I take it you've grown before :thumb: and this is going to be a larger than normal one for you :morenutes::morenutes::morenutes:I'm in :popcorn: ...What strain/s are you growing? I'm currently doing a five strain run, and will add sum, if not all, to the six I already have :slide::goodluck::snowboating:

:welcome: to :420: Klasik:passitleft:...I take it you've grown before :thumb: and this is going to be a larger than normal one for you :morenutes::morenutes::morenutes:I'm in :popcorn: ...What strain/s are you growing? I'm currently doing a five strain run, and will add sum, if not all, to the six I already have :slide::goodluck::snowboating:

Woah ~ Took a sec to read that but Hi , and I am glad to have some peeps about cheering me on!
I am going with
Heya buddy welcome along. You say first "large" grow? You done this before? Hell of a set up like. Lookin forward to seeing what you can do :)
Hey man, thanks for the reply ~ had a couple small 1.2m x 1.2m tents over my time (max 2-4 plants) and a few outdoor crops but this is the first time I've had the budget to attempt 16 plants in a 3m x 3m. Chose the Wilma system this time since I like the idea of drip feed on a timer and the convenience of having 50L reservoirs and only require change overs every 14 days or so.. The guy at my local store informed me to do my research on lighting and CMH 315w seems to be the most bang for buck so to speak.. Will be posting pics and asking for help the whole way along I assume so feel free to get friendly :)

Checkout the links in my signature below my posts to help you get started. Do you plan on making a grow journal? Again check out the links :thumb:
Thank you so much, will get to reading! Not sure I am the grow journal type ~ 2 kids and Wife as well as Job and this grow are going to keep me occupied ~ but I will definitely keep this updated (or start a post in the appropriate forum) and keep my progress, successes and failures updated!

Woah ~ Took a sec to read that but Hi , and I am glad to have some peeps about cheering me on!
I am going with

Hey man, thanks for the reply ~ had a couple small 1.2m x 1.2m tents over my time (max 2-4 plants) and a few outdoor crops but this is the first time I've had the budget to attempt 16 plants in a 3m x 3m. Chose the Wilma system this time since I like the idea of drip feed on a timer and the convenience of having 50L reservoirs and only require change overs every 14 days or so.. The guy at my local store informed me to do my research on lighting and CMH 315w seems to be the most bang for buck so to speak.. Will be posting pics and asking for help the whole way along I assume so feel free to get friendly :)
Gotta say I agree with the bang for buck comment. I use 600w CMH and those 315 can by all accounts keep up with mine no worries. Pretty good all rounders.
Have you grown in a reservoir before? It's a little different from handwatering. Easier though :)

Thank you so much, will get to reading! Not sure I am the grow journal type ~ 2 kids and Wife as well as Job and this grow are going to keep me occupied ~ but I will definitely keep this updated (or start a post in the appropriate forum) and keep my progress, successes and failures updated!

I’ve got one young daughter, a wife and a full time job. Plus just moved into our first house a couple months ago, the list of things to do grows everyday, but I still manage. I’m sure you will too!! Yeah check out the links and have a look for yourself. Swing on by to my journal if your interested :thumb::reading420magazine:

Welcome. Those lights are going to rock!

Welcome to the community. I'm still a new grower. Sounds like you have experience. Always great to see another grower with experience join up. I'm also a husband and father. I can completely relate to the time issue man. I started my journal so that it would be easier to keep track of updates and pics in one place. I haven't felt a pressing stress to keep it updated every day or even few days. I have experienced a lot of support though. Easy place to put questions up and get help when needed. Best of luck on this new grow. I would be happy to follow along if you decide to start a journal. Please let us know if you do.

Back
Top Bottom