hi i am new

glassbowls

well i guess u all know i an new so i will tell u all some other stuff.
well i live in sothern maine an i really want to grow but my mom does not aprove at all she does not know i smoke :cool: so i live out in the stix and i kneed all the help i can get. i have read all kinds of diffrent grow guides and i dont really like the hole grow guide thing becouse they basicly just repeat the same thing

Peace Jay:joint:

i will start indoors in march then put them out side in the middle of the woods neer my house it will be bag seed i plan on growing 25 to 40 plants i only plan on like 15 to 20 femails

well call i can say is. read up all the grow journals u can. they help with problems that occur during the grow. alot of issues covered and slamed!

ya i have read all of the grow journals in the grow journal place on the site but people talk a lot about MV's grow journal so can some one give me a link to his grow journal.

Welcome to the sight, if you want grow journals just do this. Go to Forums, scroll down and there is a group of Forums called Grow Journals. That was all I read when I first came around here, I love them. Look for some older grows too, they are full of information.

are there any growers out there from Maine that can give any spicific help about outdoor growing in Maine??????????? I will apreicheiate any help i get but some help from a local grower would be sweet

Welcome...blaze~

Back
Top Bottom