Hi I'm Emkat From Wisconsin

slntchttrbx

everyone.calls.me.emkat.im27.female.living.in.wisconsin.
hhmmm.not.sure.if.you.call.me.a.patient.any.longer.if.at.all.
i.have.a.cyst.(chari.maliformation).in.my.braistem.and.it.prevents.fluid.
from.going.to.my.brain.properly....the.pain.is.wreched.after.failed.pills,
nerve.blockers.injected.into.my.head.they.gave.me.merinol.
i.have.been.high.in.highschool.before.so.i.was.ok.with.it.
my.headaches.can.get.to.the.point.of.blacking.out.and.by.
the.time.the.merinol.starts.to.work.i.was.out.
i.ran.into.a.friend.who.got.me.high.wow.is.all.i.could.say.
i.felt.awake,the.pressure.on.my.head.was.gone.so.fast.
it.does.not.cure.the.pain.i.feel.but.i.have.not.blacked.out.since
i.have.been.smoking.marijuana...and.i.no.longer.take.that.pill
my.dr.recomends.i.search.marijuana.on.the.web.and.gave.me.a.few
sites.to.check.out.this.being.one.of.them.

lol..Purpose420...
well..i.am.seeing.someone.we.just.started.dating...my.heart.may.be.taken
but.my.soul.will.be.free.forever..;-)
its.been.about.2.months.since.i.wrote.that.....2.months.since.i.read.it....
i.almost.forgot..........

i.had.a.broken.keyboard.for.quite.some.time.and.
got.used.to.using.the.dots
now that i have a new keyboard its
hard to use the spacebar!!!

Purpose420. you are very kind indeed. i wish you the best. and thank you
;-)
and thank you as well blowin.endo. everyone here has been very kind...

i have one religion, one belief.
it is a smile. no one can take, debate it, descriminate it.

good night
oh. btw. purpose420. i would read your thread about vaporing

welcome to 420 magazine emkat. i am really glad to know have found something to ease your pain. i hope that you come back and consider yourself among friends:cheesygrinsmiley:

Welcome!!!!!! Sit back relax. Take a load off. Enjoy.

tinkerbell420 said:
welcome to 420 magazine emkat. i am really glad to know have found something to ease your pain. i hope that you come back and consider yourself among friends:cheesygrinsmiley:

thanx..actually the people i have met so far have been so kind i have been finding it hard to leave....

lol Purpose420, indeed it seems to be... kindness and mary jane go hand in hand. its so awsome!

i do have a question, i posted something similar in another post,and got one reply. (witch helped, thanx! Pinch)do the states that support mmj, also have a supportive society as well?
i hear of others being raided and jailed even tho they have scripts. i have heard from friends that it has to with fed and state law butting heads. how does one prevent from being raided?
here marinol is not considered pot as a plant. and so it shouldent. its a money trick. and bull at that! sadly it helps slightly, but to me its a shame agnst marijuana and i wont support it. they wanted 600$ for 30 pills! thats taking only one a day! i was covered under some title 19 state law to have it paid for. but only 30. if i needed more i had to pay.
i get better elswhere.

ya know purpose420 i have tried to do my part in helping my state. and got myself in trouble. well i got into trouble twice buts thats another story....
.. lol i was talking about logging out! im actually very hard to rid of! unless one simply asks..
and i do feel the same way. i do not have much left to fight for so i try to fight for only thing i have left. rights! and legalization.
like i when i recieve my disability i plan to buy many blank cds and ( i have some donated.) i made hundreds of copies of a few songs ( with the permission from the artist) and gave them away for free. i was asked to stop giving away the cds at dennys to the customers or leave. i like to make flyers and get kicked out of parking lots for handing out free information.
it feels really good.
and i agree marijuana helps the mind, body,soul.

haha yea its 360. go ahead and click on the url...
sadly i still cannot add peeps to my yahoo mesenger. but i can accept peeps.
strange...

thanx its my art

Back
Top Bottom