Hi im new...duhhhh ide like to meet some cool peeps

I got nabor

Hmmm about me... whare do I start (thinks hard) well my names mark and im 19, I was born in tampa (Yells) 813 for life lol I love beening the fun loveing stoner dude that any one can get a long with. Im mostley a social smoker well a least i share most all my stash with my friends,yup thair free loaders.
Thairs two kinds of stranges that walk up to me on a daliy basis one army recrueters and dope dealers lol. I wiould like to meet some kool peeps here if you had not read that all redy (in title).

sup dude im not from tampa but ur friends sound like mine lol i allways have weed and smoke every 1 out usly what i buy wont last me more than a day i usly buy bout a half oz. witch is a good amount off budds for me but i smoke wit every 1 i ulsy got like a dub sak left in the morning

LOl yeah I smoke most all of it in one day with my two good friends kevin and brad... Its like a adventure every day to see how we are going to get some more, but we all ways seem to come up with some thing

Yeah, thank god weed is relatively cheap in Canada. If I buy a quarter, which is 55-60 bucks Canadian, i'll probably only smoke about 2 grams myself.

yeh dude im the same way all ways lookin for budds but canadan dude ur lucky like 55 for a quap down here i pay bout 65 and me and my buddy got bout 35 plants that started buddin like a week ago
and then up at my grandmas propertay i got up wards of 30 more plants but i havent gone and checked on them for a while they out door plants probly not gona be dun till like november
probly gona have sum seeds 2 cuz i just took and planted like 100 seeds up there i could olny find like 30-40 give or take like 5 that had actuly started growing up there

Back
Top Bottom