Hello to all. Im a new b. but a goody

knappacus

First let me say thanx to all the peeps that helped me on some grow tips as i said im in your det. Ok im 29 from uk and love anything to do with green. as soon as iv got some pics of myself and my little sea of green ill post them. so on a finishing note THIS SITE ROCKS:tommy::headbanger: :bongrip:

Welcome! and you just made me think of my awesome friend from the UK. :) awwwww! He rocks. and he is the tallest person I have ever known. I miss him! So this bong ripps for you! :bongrip: hope to see you around.

Hi, welcome to the boards. This is a great site, lots of good people, and lots of info.

Looking forward to seeing your posts, and those pics, too!:smokin:

Peace and happiness:peace:

well im stoked that i made you remunmiss about the uk and i hope that bong riped and sent you on your way. Ill just load this , got my lighter, and the rest is history) see ya....:bong: :laughtwo: :passitleft:

Welcome to the board man. This is a great website with a lot of information. You'll be reading the forums for hours. :allgood:

Hello (god i fill hanging i had a good night me lungs dont think so lol) its ust gone 8 in the morning here suns out its looking good its about 20'c and thats sweet over here. hope that all the peeps who sent me msgs are cool and filling good should have some pics to post so ill see ya soon wish i was over there be sweet to meet anyone you all seem da BOLLOCKS aka wicked aka cool etc..........:peace: :allgood:

Hi there!

Welcome to the boards!

<3Bunny

Back
Top Bottom