High from SoFl

seattletoboca

Hello all!
I am F/46 and have been a friend of "Mona" (as I like to call her) since 1976.

I have finally decided it was high time I stopped relying on others and learn to grow my own. I have never grown before but I figure living in South Florida it should not be all that difficult to do. I have been reading what is posted here regarding grows and I must admit I am green with jealousy! The photos of the plants are incredible! Due to recent negative legal activity it has been difficult to procure, hence my decision to grow my own. I figure if I can grow veggies and cooking herbs, how difficult can it be to grow smoking herbs? I hope that some day soon I too will have photos to post of my own little girls.

I am digging all the great info, pics and tips...I ain't picky, if it is green and sticky I am all over it!

-c

We are neighbors, next city South of me. Be careful if your next door neighbors had landscape people doing their yards as they will spot it faster than the neighbors, themselves.

Hey Chance
thanks for the info. Thankfully, the neighbors do their own yard work. My plan is to grow in buckets so I can move them inside if need be. So, are you in Lake Worth? Lantana?
-c

Why thank you kindly DaMagoMan! Nice to be here.

High there. Welcome. I like your plan; and you're right, if you can grow veggies you can grow Cannabis.

Back
Top Bottom