High PPMs and PH Question? Help!

hogs

Howdy all...

I have posted this else where ,But thought I should try here in a new post as well....

I just feed my up and coming trees as I like to call em again last night and again just ph 5.9 water :)

However I still seem to have a problem with them all. I hope you or others that join here could give me some insight on what it may be, and you may be right what you said,but even my others that are in Veg state are similar problems. ( high ppm )

Once again if I am stepping on your thread/post here lmk, Its just you have alot of Experience growers here and yourself, and I thought may help others as well as myself...

I`m growing in them totes 18 Gallons, ( 2 Gals in each ) one inside of the other the bottom one has a 5/8 spout in one end for drainage, the other that fits down inside has like 30 or 40 3/8 holes drilled in the bottom to drain into the outer for for excess water to drain out and for flushing later on....

I put about 2 inches of them Clay hydrotom balls starting then on top of that I mix 60/40 Coir and Perlite... I`m using all Consieur AN ferts. plus all their additives etc.... ( on the lite side )

On the 15 this month I fliped them to 12/12 lights...and gave them a feeding... the 17 20 and 22nd just ph 5.9 water till I got run off...

Now for my Question... When I check the run of water it comes out around 6.3 6.4 ph and the ppms are like 1750 between 1800 Freaks me out... I should say my water going in is ppm around 300 from a well I know thats high as well...

The thing about all this My trees :) Look healthy except maybe a little Yellowing on the edges of the Lower leaves but not much to speak of..Besides that the Ladies look Great.. but now I worry to give them more nutes instead of just ph 5.9 water First week past into their flowering , and I`m sure they should have more than just WATER ????

Thanks for all that could shed some light on this for me and perhaps for others that may or have run into something similar.....

Like I said they look GReat but why is the ppm so high coming out and the water is 6.4 as well coming out werid...( right now they are about 3 feet in height , White russia, Jamica, Legen, and Health Canada....)

Sorry about the spelling.

Back
Top Bottom