High Temps?

Dankafied

ok so i want to run a CAP Xtream 1000w HPS with Lume Wing reflector in a 8x10bedroom but im worried about temps. i plan on running a 16/8 light schedule until the plants reach about 6 to 8 inches long (so not very long) then ill switch to 12/12...in dead space without any light, during the day the temps in the bedroom are any where from 70 to 73. of course i would run the light at night...at night with both windows open the temps are around 60 to 65. does anyone know how much of an increase in temps ill be lookin at? :roorrip:

ok so i want to run a CAP Xtream 1000w HPS with Lume Wing reflector in a 8x10bedroom but im worried about temps. i plan on running a 16/8 light schedule until the plants reach about 6 to 8 inches long (so not very long) then ill switch to 12/12...in dead space without any light, during the day the temps in the bedroom are any where from 70 to 73. of course i would run the light at night...at night with both windows open the temps are around 60 to 65. does anyone know how much of an increase in temps ill be lookin at? :roorrip:

If you have the luxury of leaving two window open in a grow room of that size then I don't see any problems with temp. You could even put a simple box fan one pulling in one pushing out to have fresh air. So in that senerio I don't think there is a problem. What I would be concerned with personally with open windows is, rouge pollen, pests, or mildew spores making their way into my garden. But I'm sure there are some measures you can take to prevent those things from happening.

depending if you hav money or not....why not get some exhaust fans to control temps.....i have a room thats 10x10 and im running 2400watts in it and hav a exhaust fan...and the temps never get pass 80degrees.....my lights are also air cooled but i don't even hav to turn them on. turning them on will probably regulate temps to about 70degrees. good luck.

Back
Top Bottom