Highest Electric Bill?

fortphoenix

Hey guys i know this questions probably been asked a million times but whats the highest electric bill you've ever had without getting caught or raising any alarms with the electric company? and if you did catch the attention of the electric company and they called, what was your excuse? what was the highest monthly average of your electric bill during a grow op? with or without getting caught? Also, what electric company were you signed up with?

First of all, if you had a legal grow, you wouldn't care about what the electric company says or about the cops finding out about it, since you would have your paperwork for your grow.

That beings said, I don't know what you want as an answer, a way to hide a illegal grow from authorities, or an idea of what to expect on your electric bill. I'm not going to tell you how to conceal an illegal grow, but if it is legal and you want an idea of how much your electric bill should be, I have a 4ft x 4ft x 6ft grow tent with 4 x 3.5gallon grow buckets, a 254gph air pump, and 780 watts of led, with everything being run it runs my bill up $100 a month, bringing my bill from the usual $60 a month to $160 a month. Which is doable over 4 months of grow time. Hope that helps give you an idea of what to expect as a bill. Without details of your setup it would be hard to tell.

Now if your growing illegally, become legal to grow, problem solved! In most states it just requires you to have a valid recommendation from a Dr. Most states allow the patient to grow up to 6 plants, so if your legal you shouldn't have to worry about it. That's just my 2 cents.

always best to change all your bulbs in the house to cfl or leds, this helps offset the difference, unplug devises not in use.most folks don't know if its plugged in and not in use its still drawing power.

also try and be proactive making sure you pay attention to the rest of the house not leaving lights on and such, amazing how much this helps, I run more then 1 flower room so I make sure to offset the time one runs thru the night the other thru the day, this keeps a even flow and doesn't show spikes, even with legal grow you need to be proactive and energy efficient.

in the winter use the heat from the lights to help heat the house, this will keep the furnace from running so much as well. many things you can do.. good luck with you new favorite hobby.

Back
Top Bottom