Hinchey-Rohrabacher Action Page

Jimbo

This summer, the U.S. House of Representatives will vote on the Hinchey-Rohrabacher amendment, which, if passed, would prohibit the DEA and the Justice Department from spending taxpayer money to raid, arrest, or prosecute medical marijuana patients and providers in the 12 states where medical marijuana is legal. The amendment has been steadily gaining momentum for the last several years.

Studies have shown that personalized e-mails are much more likely to influence members of Congress and their staff. We have provided a sample letter below, but please use our language as a starting point and create a personalized e-mail of your own. If you have a family member or friend who has used medical marijuana, or if you are a patient yourself, please share that information with your member of Congress. It will increase the impact of your letter.

Support This Letter, Click Here;
https://secure2.convio.net/mpp/site/Advocacy?cmd=display&page=UserAction&id=169

Writing mine now, and my whole family and i are all patients. I cant wait to see where this goes. Do you know how much support the ammendment has already? Any Congress members endorsing this ammendment?

wow im dumb, clicked on the link, started to fill it out and read it and realized that Congressman Maurice Hinchey is behind it. Thats great to hear.

Writing mine now, and my whole family and i are all patients. I cant wait to see where this goes. Do you know how much support the ammendment has already? Any Congress members endorsing this ammendment?

Good man...keep it up bro! :clap:

Back
Top Bottom