Hola

Toes

...I'm Toes,

So, I just stuck six "Juicy Fruit" sprouts in an organic compost/dirt mix...it's my first grow!

Probably for a while, I will be lurking this forum... :reading420magazine: ...trying to gain from the knowledge of all it's members. I've already learned a few very helpful tips, thanks...

Some of it is confusing, like; Don't germinate / do germinate, but not in paper towels... use compost / don't use compost too early, that sort of thing... but since this is my first grow I can learn...:)

I have used cannabis for quite some time now, I am a true believer in Ganja's medicinal purpose...altho, the first years I was just smoking for the high.

Well, nice to meet all of you, I'll be seeing you around. ;):grinjoint::rollit::bongrip::headbanger::ciao::rocker::theband:

...I'm Toes,
the first years I was just smoking for the high.
Most of us arrived on the same boat.
Very medicinal and comforting isn't it?
Hi Toes, :welcome: to the 420Magazine forums.
Keep read :reading420magazine: and :surf: around the site.
It all comes together after you get a few notches in your belt.
:thanks: for joining us and I'll see you in the forums.
:peace:

:welcome: Welcome to 420!!:welcome:

I spend hours just looking at pics here. This is a great site to learn, get educated and participate in AWARENESS and promote LEGALIZATION!

We are all glad :yahoo: you joined us. We hope you visit often.

Look here for the Home Page:

420 Magazine

The home site is divided into Sections that I call Forum Topics. Those are divided into THREADS, and the Threads are divided into POSTS.
I wish someone had told me that my first day on a forum site.

Back
Top Bottom