Home drug test before the job test

akosidarwin

I know a lot of people are having trouble with passing a drug test, im just here to tell you what i did to pass it in 20 days or maybe less

First of im a big guy i started 235 pounds 5'7 slow metabolism 18years old (san jose, CA)
Here's what i did:
-green tea (im not sayin everyday but on a regular basis)
-walking/hiking 3x every week about 5 miles up a mountain (mission peak)
-no diet, just look at what you eat nd eat until your kinda full
-drink a good amount of water
-stay positive towards your goal (passing the drug test)

i can say im a chronic user, you know blunts, joints, bongs, dabs, on a daily basis for 2 years. Had to quit smoking, for a job
right now im on 213 pounds i guess the weight loss is from the hiking. i took my test awhile ago 4:20am pacific time and i was happy with the result cuz i passed:bravo:

the thc drug test i bought was the one you get at CVS for like 25$ bought it at day 1 so its been staring at me for awhile in my room.

the forum really helped me a lot with the info so i felt like giving back so im here

if your still doubting your self and want to ask question feel free to do so

Hey AKOSIDARWIN, I KNOW YOU said you passed the home drug test, but did you also pass the job test? and what did your job test consisted of?

Here's my story:
I know I'm (female, 150lbs) getting ready to ask the typical cliche question, but I'm in need of advice. My smoking history consisted of being a habitual smoker for a year. However, I've been abstaining from mother earth for 40 days now (exercise, H20, cranberry juice, healthy diet plan). I have to take a immunoassay screen from Labcorp. I passed the First Check test with my first void of the day but I'm still nervous about whether or not I will pass at the cutoff (or are they going to find something i didn't know about lol). But I just need some reassurance because I'm ready to donate my piss so I can get back to the medicine . P.S. when I take the test, I will let you know my results and exactly what my detox regimen consisted.

40 days is more than enough to clean your system with all the toxic you have, and yes i passed my job drug test. Don't worry bout it all you need now is just sit back and relax:)

Thank you for replying... It's just that I here of other stories where it has taken them 60 days to clean their system. I know that everyone's physiology is different. (and I'm an exercise physiology major so you know i'm extra paranoid about failing this test for my intern). but thank you for your reassuring words!

Back
Top Bottom