Home Invaders May Pose As Police

i'm just glad i still live somewhere where the police are not the enemy. i like the fact that the local corporal or sargent has no problem sitting down with the boys for a pint of beer on saturday night . he knows they are all smokin weed out on the back deck . it's not really a police priority here. they are interested in real crime. i like to fly. so, i see cops all the time . i'm always oggling their brand new a-star so they tell me things like "we'll be up your way this week". i'm always very polite and thankful. then i tell my light dep buddies to crop out. they appreciate the Heads up.

Sounds like Eutopia.I think that's in Kansas.If the cops really don't care then why the need for the heads up?:smokin:

Poor old guy. Not fair. I'm 60 and if I lost 150 grand I'd be MUCH nastier. I probably would find some thugs.Where's his retirement. Guy did the work to earn it, he deserves it for his old age maintenance. What do we have to do? The laws are Really wrong.

the cops would rather persue criminal endevors. unfortunately, large scale marijuana growers are often closely assosiated to organized crime. they don't mind mom and pop trying to feed the kids but building a pavillion in the back yard for the indoor swimming pool is over the top.

he ended up posting a fifty g reward. they have a suspect but it seems to me they are barking up the wrong tree. they are looking at someone who is greedy for cash. i think the people who did this were motivated by drug addiction.

Of course as jimmy Conner said in Goodfellas, " No showing off" was he doing that!? As to the gazebo where do the cops tell me that my gazebo is not necessary to my life Isn't this kind of making him guilty before proven so. Maybe he's already fed his kids and this is simply his livelehood. I know about the bad guys, do we know for sure he was IN FACT affiliated? Sometimes bad things happen to Good people.

A lot of quotes from Goodfellas.Here it's either the Vietnamese or the Hells Angels or you just don't last long.I don't know why that is but I have my suspicions.Those people you just don't rip off if you value your life.That's the inevitable outcome of a prohibition of drugs.Survival of the meanest.Marijuana is just not the kind of substance that you control with fear and violence.It makes no sense.Until the law is changed,it's every man for himself.You don't ask the cops to aid a criminal enterprise if you're smart.

two weeks ago a man in my community was home invaded. he is a sixty two year old artist who also grew a little weed. the perps arrived at about 1030pm and rousted him out of bed. there were four of them dressed in black all wearing balaclavas . they claimed to be cops at first but when he challenged them they beat and bound him. they beat his feet with a cane asking were the money was. he refused to cooperate. he cracked three hours later when they took a razor to his feet. the bastards made off with $150 grand of this mans hard labours and left a genuinly decent person in fear for his life. he doesn't know what to do as he grows for a living and really wishes to avoid the police. i told him to go to the cops anyways .

:Rasta::cheesygrinsmiley::adore:Ya know I'm glad I'm not THAT crazy...I was replying to THIS post not the story. Soooosorry, That's classclown for ya':smokin::adore:
Of course there's many evil humans..I was just sayin He wasn't one of them. Now you know I'm not. My face is light red.

Back
Top Bottom