How can I get THC out my system fast?

I have been trying to flush my system for over 2 weeks I only weigh a hundred pounds and I have done everything possible for days still coming back positive cannot figure out why anyone have any suggestions for help pleaseanyone have this problem in the 420 4 um please respond

I have been trying to flush my system for over 2 weeks I only weigh a hundred pounds and I have done everything possible for days still coming back positive cannot figure out why anyone have any suggestions for help pleaseanyone have this problem in the 420 4 um please respond

I tried with this and it worked for me (product name is Megamin-it is pure zeolite). I was taking 4-5 times a day two capsules and after 2 weeks I passed the test. It's completely natural so no worries there. At that period I smoked daily and after 15 days I was clean :)

A side note the 7 day cleanse kit the pills have a lot of B2 and B12 in it(294% daily intake of B2 and 833% of B12) I have done some research on these and you can't overdose or have any side effects for too much of these in your system. B2= It plays a key role in energy metabolism, and for the metabolism of fats, ketone bodies, carbohydrates, and proteins. So it cant be a bad thing.

This is not necessarily true. I take 500 mg Niacin (pure B2 vitamin) daily which is well over the suggested dosage for a 135 lb, 5'4 female such as myself. I believe the suggested mg for me is around 15-25 mg per day just to give you an idea. Of course, I take the 500 mg anyway because I want to get the THC out of my body as soon as possible. I just wanted to clarify that it is possible to overdose on B2 even though it is "just a vitamin". Taking more than 2000 mg a day can cause severe liver damage. Not to mention the very uncomfortable flushing, itching, rashes, hot ears, tingling, and dizziness that usually occur within 45 min of taking the pill. (those side effects are not serious and should subside within an hour or so) Just wanted to clarify this!

"A side note the 7 day cleanse kit the pills have a lot of B2 and B12 in it(294% daily intake of B2 and 833% of B12) I have done some research on these and you can't overdose or have any side effects for too much of these in your system. B2= It plays a key role in energy metabolism, and for the metabolism of fats, ketone bodies, carbohydrates, and proteins. So it cant be a bad thing. "

Here is some info on B2 Overdose C: The Blog: Overdosing on Niacin: Side Effects, Toxicity, Symptoms, Poisoning

Ok.. Im in need...i was a regular smoker smoking about 5 blunts a day for about 17 years.. I quit smoking about 60 days ago..i have been taking niacin 500 mg a day, b3, and b12.. I have a test coming up on 8/11. I bought a bunch of test kits and i have been taking one once a week. However i still cant pass one. Any suggestions!! Thanks in advance

Ok.. Im in need...i was a regular smoker smoking about 5 blunts a day for about 17 years.. I quit smoking about 60 days ago..i have been taking niacin 500 mg a day, b3, and b12.. I have a test coming up on 8/11. I bought a bunch of test kits and i have been taking one once a week. However i still cant pass one. Any suggestions!! Thanks in advance

Dont worry to bad. 1 do not smoke anything not even a puff. 2 the pills will do nothing your kidneys will process waste from your used fat everyday no working around that.

What I do and it works every time for urine test, and I worked for a testing facility in the IT department so learned the behind the scene's info. You only need your bladder to have clean urine in it at the time of the test. Drink recommended water every day 8 glasses to keep pissing the way you should. Stay off the junk drinks be natural, water, what you want to accomplish is a emptying of your bladder each day, you can not clean your system only make sure that the sample you give them is clean. do not take test in the morning make sure that you have urinated a few times. The morning of the test at least 2 hours before but nor more than 5 start drinking a gallon of herbal detox tea that you can get from any health food store, water, or cranberry juice. After you start pissing take a creatinine tablet as they test for this to ensure your not diluting also when you begin to urinate every 20 minutes, drop 2 B2 (riboflavin) or B Complex Vitamin's to turn your urine yellow. Last only give them the minimum amount of piss, always put first part of stream in toilet then piss in cum and once your reach minimum level rest in toilet.

Also if you can practice this a few times to make sure you get the diluting down you want a clean test but piss yellow. and remember do not over do the drinking you can make yourself sick drinking to much water, 1 gallion always worked for me but I have pushed it to 1.5 Gal.

Are you testing the first urine of the day? That will always be the "dirtiest" test something after you've gone to bathroom a time or two.

Advice/suggestions: drink lots and lots of water: like a half gallon or more a day.

If the conditions you laid out are correct, you should already be clear ... and if not you should be very close to clear. Don't sweat it.

Alright I smoked almost every day for 2 months. I quit on December 2 and took a few puffs on December 9. I have a drug test on January 6 at MEPS. I am 5'6 weigh 140. I run every day and lift weights and stay hydrated. Opinions on if I'll pass or not

Pardon me for pulling up an old thread... but I have a bit of a unique situation. I am older. I smoked every day for years back in the early 70s. However with getting older and moving away I lost contact and raised children etc. Now for my current situation. Being over 60 I have chronic back pain and have been on opiates for about a decade. I also take some other things to help with pain, headaches and sleep (what I once abused, I now use.. ) So... I managed to get a little mids and a little skunk. I looked at the TEA and it looks good. My problem it that I DO NOT need "clean" urine. The meds I take need to be there but no THC or metabolites or anything else need to be there. I wonder if I can drink the tea the day before, then add the meds that are supposed to be there back into my system the morning of. I DO NOT want to get caught trying tor fool my doctor, I honesty think I would do better being honest than to get caught trying to fool them. I've always been honest with them and have never failed a test. So, what do you think? Any ideas? I know it sounds like a good problem to have, lol.
Jb

I have read all of the methods in this thread already, but I am wondering how long it would take me to piss clean. I'm 32, 275lbs, and I went for a few months clean. Over the past two weeks I have smoked a total of about 5g, with the last 4 days being every day usage. Would a simple cranberry and niacin cleanse with a bit of working out do the trick for me? I don't have a deadline as of yet, but I am going to go talk with a temp agency that tests soon.

Truly DOES NOT work for drug test. I have many great things to say regarding its diuretic properties and health benefits.

I have been actively seeking work in the health industry which requires a drug test. I had a job interview on January 23, 2015 that went very well so just in case I received a job offer I decided to do research for a drug cleanser. I found so many forums, mainly this thread, that stated PaloAzulTea.com was the answer. I purchased this product 3 days later. I bought (two) 1/2 ounces which is double the recommended dose. It was very affordable ($6/oz). I also purchased 10 single panel THC drug testing kits the same day. My official last day of smoking was January 25, 2015. **I began smoking medical cannabis in November 2014 after not smoking since high school (14 years ago).** I am in good physical health and female, 5' 3" and 115 lbs. I smoked daily from mid December 2014- January 25, 2015.

I received the product the week of January 26, 2015. I do not have the tracking number to give the exact date that I received it but I can say with certainty that I still had at least 2 business days in the week that I was nervous about because I was thinking of excuses to give them if they called me with a job offer and asked me to come in to take the drug test. Well, they did in fact call on Wednesday, January 28, 2015. I do not recall the first day I prepared the tea. The point is that at this point I had already had at least 3 full days of not smoking and waiting the recommended 24 hrs- 3 day window (drinking the tea) with the weekend. I tested that Friday (Jan 30) and Saturday (Jan 31) that week, making it almost a full 7 days since my last smoke AND using the Palo Azul, 2 doses, mind you. I thought I was being safe by buying 2. Well, obviously it didn't work. I was certain it would. I had extremely high hopes for this product so much so that I almost continued to smoke and was going to wait until I got a call. Luckily, they were very slow in getting the background check and new hire paperwork to me. It was not until the 10th sober day and purchasing 2 lbs of this tea (from Amazon this time to save $).

I don't think that the tea works to draw out the cannabis. I believe that it helped me tremendously in terms of diuretic properties which for a lot of people is great. I really like that for some reason it lessened my appetite and perhaps maybe the overall process because I enjoy tea and it is a good conversation starter because it turns a slight hint of blue. My father is a diabetic and I tested my blood sugar and my numbers were better than usual. (This is only a side note to not discredit the product entirely).

These people do not make any claim of this being a THC cleanser on their website but I truly believe that many people may be harmed if they believe (as I did) that this works. PLEASE try it for yourself to prove me wrong or give your own feedback. I am upset that there are people (possibly even from the company) starting these threads that come off as completely believable. If it were only a diet tea and you didn't lose weight, no big deal. But this could potentially hurt someone's future and livelihood and that's when it becomes very serious. I got lucky in my case because the paperwork bought me time. Others won't be so lucky...especially if they are random. I did a lot of web searches on "Palo Azul does not work" and there are only a few claiming the same as me. But they are only one liners. I almost didn't believe them since there are far more of the positive reviews.

Again, try it for yourself if you don't believe me. I have absolutely nothing to gain from telling my story. Ethically, I find it wrong to continue to mislead people. There is so much useful information here so these forums become so credible and people take them at face value. Also, $6 for 1/2 ounce (a serving which makes 1 gallon of tea after boiling 1.5 gallons of water) sounds great. I purchased it elsewhere for much cheaper however it won't be of much use to many unless they seek a great diuretic. I drink a lot of water everyday and by mid day it is totally clear. Since drinking Palo Azul (daily for over 2 weeks because it is great for getting rid of bloating), it always has a tint to it which makes me feel like, yes, it is pulling toxins from my kidneys. For this reason I will continue to purchase this tea.

I truly hope this helps someone. I am not looking to debate this topic. I should make one very important note- **I only tested my urine in the morning when it was the most concentrated** I tested it only ONE time mid-day and it was Positive but that was before 7 days (but still after their max 3 day window). By the 10th day I was negative but I had purchased and boiled 2 lbs and was drinking it like crazy so of course it was negative as I wasn't a smoker for more than 2 months and relatively thin with a fast metabolism. With someone with more weight on them who has been smoking for years, good luck. I would NOT suggest you wait until the last minute. Give yourself some time. This may be a great supplement but not your sole reliance. It is too much of a risk to try to go it alone knowing that you tested positive with concentrated urine. Again, the risk is yours.

Good luck!

for a piss test, drink a gallon of water with 2 boxes of sure gel mixed in 2 hours before the test - it coats inner linings & the thc attaches to it - piss passes thru clean - works every time, even if you smoked the same day.

Perhaps if it's for a piss test the next day or so you should follow some other weed detox advise given on this thread with more acute action. But for me when I have at least a week or so and it's not my job or life depending on instantly getting all thc out of the system, I prefer combining a few different things such as clean diet with a lot of water or any form of liquid really and sweating. Both exercise and sauna bathing will be sufficient. You can also always order an at home test kit to make sure you're all good. Combine as many supposedly effective methods as you can find and you should be as fool proof as can be imo.

Re: BEWARE! PALO AZUL does NOT work for drug test..

Truly DOES NOT work for drug test. I have many great things to say regarding its diuretic properties and health benefits.

I have been actively seeking work in the health industry which requires a drug test. I had a job interview on January 23, 2015 that went very well so just in case I received a job offer I decided to do research for a drug cleanser. I found so many forums, mainly this thread, that stated PaloAzulTea.com was the answer. I purchased this product 3 days later. I bought (two) 1/2 ounces which is double the recommended dose. It was very affordable ($6/oz). I also purchased 10 single panel THC drug testing kits the same day. My official last day of smoking was January 25, 2015. **I began smoking medical cannabis in November 2014 after not smoking since high school (14 years ago).** I am in good physical health and female, 5' 3" and 115 lbs. I smoked daily from mid December 2014- January 25, 2015.

I received the product the week of January 26, 2015. I do not have the tracking number to give the exact date that I received it but I can say with certainty that I still had at least 2 business days in the week that I was nervous about because I was thinking of excuses to give them if they called me with a job offer and asked me to come in to take the drug test. Well, they did in fact call on Wednesday, January 28, 2015. I do not recall the first day I prepared the tea. The point is that at this point I had already had at least 3 full days of not smoking and waiting the recommended 24 hrs- 3 day window (drinking the tea) with the weekend. I tested that Friday (Jan 30) and Saturday (Jan 31) that week, making it almost a full 7 days since my last smoke AND using the Palo Azul, 2 doses, mind you. I thought I was being safe by buying 2. Well, obviously it didn't work. I was certain it would. I had extremely high hopes for this product so much so that I almost continued to smoke and was going to wait until I got a call. Luckily, they were very slow in getting the background check and new hire paperwork to me. It was not until the 10th sober day and purchasing 2 lbs of this tea (from Amazon this time to save $).

I don't think that the tea works to draw out the cannabis. I believe that it helped me tremendously in terms of diuretic properties which for a lot of people is great. I really like that for some reason it lessened my appetite and perhaps maybe the overall process because I enjoy tea and it is a good conversation starter because it turns a slight hint of blue. My father is a diabetic and I tested my blood sugar and my numbers were better than usual. (This is only a side note to not discredit the product entirely).

These people do not make any claim of this being a THC cleanser on their website but I truly believe that many people may be harmed if they believe (as I did) that this works. PLEASE try it for yourself to prove me wrong or give your own feedback. I am upset that there are people (possibly even from the company) starting these threads that come off as completely believable. If it were only a diet tea and you didn't lose weight, no big deal. But this could potentially hurt someone's future and livelihood and that's when it becomes very serious. I got lucky in my case because the paperwork bought me time. Others won't be so lucky...especially if they are random. I did a lot of web searches on "Palo Azul does not work" and there are only a few claiming the same as me. But they are only one liners. I almost didn't believe them since there are far more of the positive reviews.

Again, try it for yourself if you don't believe me. I have absolutely nothing to gain from telling my story. Ethically, I find it wrong to continue to mislead people. There is so much useful information here so these forums become so credible and people take them at face value. Also, $6 for 1/2 ounce (a serving which makes 1 gallon of tea after boiling 1.5 gallons of water) sounds great. I purchased it elsewhere for much cheaper however it won't be of much use to many unless they seek a great diuretic. I drink a lot of water everyday and by mid day it is totally clear. Since drinking Palo Azul (daily for over 2 weeks because it is great for getting rid of bloating), it always has a tint to it which makes me feel like, yes, it is pulling toxins from my kidneys. For this reason I will continue to purchase this tea.

I truly hope this helps someone. I am not looking to debate this topic. I should make one very important note- **I only tested my urine in the morning when it was the most concentrated** I tested it only ONE time mid-day and it was Positive but that was before 7 days (but still after their max 3 day window). By the 10th day I was negative but I had purchased and boiled 2 lbs and was drinking it like crazy so of course it was negative as I wasn't a smoker for more than 2 months and relatively thin with a fast metabolism. With someone with more weight on them who has been smoking for years, good luck. I would NOT suggest you wait until the last minute. Give yourself some time. This may be a great supplement but not your sole reliance. It is too much of a risk to try to go it alone knowing that you tested positive with concentrated urine. Again, the risk is yours.

Good luck!

I am 24 years old waight of about 250ish and palo Azul tea does not work. I bought 2 orders and 2 at home drug tests to make sure I didn't go to a center and fail using it I am a every day smoker and I followed th instuctions to a tee and they at home test failed both times DO NOT trust this site if you are trying to passs a drug test...you will fail

I have the same question I am a female about 5ft and 110lbs. I was an every day pot smoker. I have been clean for 16 days so far and today I took an at home test and failed it. I have to take a urine test in nine days. Substitution is not an option because I will have a physical prior to the test. I am active and workout about 4xper week. Is there anything else I can do to help speed up the cleansing process?

I felt I had to sign up to contribute here.. I guess your drug test, littlebit, is in the past now, but for anyone else who reads on this forum, I found tremendous help from this website here that has gathered most of the information about passing drug tests and THC detox that are so scattered.

Back
Top Bottom