How Can I Pass A Hair Test W/o Shaving My Head??

ljax84

Hello Everyone!!! Does Anyone Have Any Info On How I Can Pass A Hair Test With Out Shaving My Head.....a Daily Smoker, Stopped Monday And Have About A Week From Today Before I Have To Take The Test......has Anyone Heard Anything About Afterburner???

research use of a household bleach, but if their taking a hair sample in a week, that's cutting it close. cause the THC will still show in the root of the hair follice. You better start on a steady diet of prue protien to help grow your hair out faster. you might have a better chance of getting the THC containing part out to where you can shave it off.

Isn't that like a sure sign that you smoke: one day you have a full head of hair, they tell u drug test, hair sample, then you show up with a shaved head.....hum

i heard that its its always in your hair and the only way to pass a hair test is to shave it all off. hair tests are exspensive whose testing you.

Although some of the ingredients in that "hair detox" seem silly, it has more than one penetrant, so it makes sense.

I've used them about 3 times now and they work great. My hair is sooofffttt and siiilllkkkkyyyy haha.

Back
Top Bottom