How can you achieve a different taste

rebel420

i was wondering something, how can you get a better taste when your smoking? ive put orange peels in the bag and let it sit for awhile (yes i took them out when i smoked it). or there any other ways that would work too? any special way? thx Big Blunt

put some apples i guess!

Use flavored papers/blunts
Coat the blunt with honey and bake
Crush up some fruit, strain the juice and get a basting brush or spray bottle. Either baste your blunt very lightly or put it in the small spray bottle and coat your buds lightly. If they get too soaked, just microwave them to dry.
You can also hollow out some fruit and store a nug or two in there and put it an air-tight bag for a while. Depends on what you use though, because it can get fucking gross.
Store it in a spice or seasoning bottle...ginger, cinnamon...whatever works for you.
Or the cheapest way that I can think of, keep a couple of Jolly Ranchers in your mouth while toking.

Mad Cow Steakho said:
Or the cheapest way that I can think of, keep a couple of Jolly Ranchers in your mouth while toking.

ive actually tried that. i might have to try the storing in spice bottles, i never thought of the spray bottle thing, thats kool

Back
Top Bottom