Blunts why?

AudioBassiks

i often wonder why people use blunt wraps in any form

to wrap up a beautiful tastier then ever sexy bud, that more times then not you paid top dollar for, take it and wrap it in a nasty tobacco leave. Now i can understand the use of a blunt wrap for shitty brown weed or weed that has not taste nor was it bought for the taste.. but why take something hat has such a wonderful taste and wrap it up in something nasty.. whats wrong with the good old joint?

my smoking liking is to glass.. i fell as if i get higher from glass and also get more out of my bud. i.e amount for a joint will last a hour compaired to a 10 min joint.

how do you feel about blunts use to wrap good bud?

I used to smoke a lot of blunts when I was younger, in the hiphop industry and constantly getting crappy weed in the midwest, but when I moved to cali and started smoking medical bud, I noticed that I didn't smoke blunts a whole lot.

I think the reason that I used to smoke a lot of blunts were because it made crappy weed taste good, they also burn a long time so you can just sit and smoke it for a while and not have to worry about relighting it. Another reason we used to smoke blunts was if you had to ditch it because of the cops, not as much of a loss as carrying around a nice glass piece and having to ditch that too... :) Also with the higher quality weed, blunts seem to get me high by 1/2 of a blunt so I realized its kind of a waste.... but now and then I still get a craving for a blunt... :)

I like glass pipes and joints, never really got into blunts I hated the way they made my lips tingle and left a bad taste.

& yea, pack a bowl of tasty pot.. puff, puff here, puff puff there cuz it does last a lot longer then a J and be steady high all day!

I still prefer blunts because I smoke a lot and filling bowls up and cleaning them is a pain and firing up a vape is a real pain. So I just roll the big blunts and usually one 3 gram blunt is enough for me for the day.

I enjoy all forms of smoking, there's times where they all come in handy.

Blunts are more of a social thing while joints are best suited for personal use.

I don't like joints when I have a tolerance, one joint is never enough. I enjoy the art of blunt smoking, there's sort of a ritual to rolling your own blunt.

You can still use low quantities of bud in a blunt if you learn how well enough to roll one.

For me, the tobacco leaf and paper gives me the nicotine boost to the high, I quit smoking cigarettes back in december.

If i'm smoking a blunt solo i'll spark it take a few puffs and put it back out. Where as if I'm smoking with someone we just smoke it down to our fingers.

My personal favorite is Dutch master palma in the 2pack with the ziplock container it comes in. Usually $3.08 after tax

why cant you just roll 4 or 5 joints to be social,,, when we all get togeather me and my buddys we sometime 6 some times 10 some times 3 sometime 2, we just smoke 8 or 9 joints in a session, pretty much like smoking your own joint but each buddy puts in so there could be 10 joints in a session and be 10 diffrent strains of weed, i see rolling up a blunt of junk weed or cheap weed but the good stuff why would you want to mask the taste of it with a tobbcco wrap,, smoking more then needed is never nessarssy i never got why we would always have 10 15 joint seessions. or why i smoke so much you can only get so high... only to have another a few hours later,, shit i smoke too much,, i say this after me and my girl been in session for last hour and half but just a bowl bong sesssions no wraps,, high as fuck and only smoked a few grams maybe two oints worth ,,, would have been way too much if hour and half of smokeng the weeds rolled up ,,, it would be re up ever day

i guess i did not ask my question the right way,, why is it the prefered method.. like float on said he likes to think the tabbacco in the leaves gives him a niqitten boost.. i tend to disagree... i used to smoke cigg to very recently..like a week before i quit smoking.. and we would never ever smoke a butt while smokeing a joint.. and if you did you simply just dont smoke that jint with us no more, now i used to think that smoking a butt after getting high would make the high better,, well i was way way wrong, holy shit in my case was i wrong,, i now relizae that the butts where killing my high . but at the same time made it so i could do stuff thoe,,, i know when we used to smoke blunts it was becuase we where smoking the croinc (pot crack) and it burns much better in a blunt then it would in a joint .. but only with that shit weed never with this good shit tht seems to be the most around these days shit i started rambling again and forgot where i was ging with it,

when i'm smoking with my budz, we usually have 1 less joint then person so if there is 5 of us then 4 j's... goin' round and round.

Usually I'll smoke a one-hitter if by myself, but will also hit my pipe (I've got a clay pipe I made a few years back and a Native American lady fired it in a kiln for me :) ). With friends, we almost always roll a joint up, but rarely a blunt. But I agree with y'all, crappy weed can taste better with a good blunt wrap. Was getting some brick weed during a desperate time, and the only way could tolerate the harshness and the alfalfa-like taste was to wrap it in some flavored wraps.

Sometimes it could just be a matter of economics or sheer convenience. Here a 2 pack of blunts costs $1, whereas a pack of E-Z widers costs $9.xx ($10.00 after tax). Even if I buy higher quality herbals (>$22/g), I may not have enough money leftover in my budget to go buy a pipe from head shop, or making sure that I have gas in my car is a higher priority that month than investing in a pipe. Though if I'm sitting in a very large cipher, then at least a blunt can get passed around at least twice without having to repack/relight.

I prefer glass pipes, bong or vaporizer myself. Blunt wraps leave a harsh feeling in my chest (and seem to make me choke more), but if I'm in the company of someone else whose preference is blunts and he/she is sharing, I'm not one to pass on the opportunity.

Before I met my spouse, The reason I used to smoke blunts because I didn't know about pipes/bongs/vaporizers. Now I wouldn't have it at other way if I can help it.

well when you break it down 1 dollar 2 blunts or 15 dollars for 30 right that pack of wraps got 32 so if your on a short on cash your spending more for the blunts so when you realy break it down your spending more to smoke a bunt and then instead of 2 grams for a blunt you could get 4 jounts out it , and you dont need no cash for a pipe,, got get inventive.. lol i tend to pass when a blunt comes out.. i never feel as if i am high when i smoke them.. joints i dont realy feel as if i get high of them nymore..

I smoke blunts, I really need to stop. All my friends smoke blunts and what not. Bought myself some new glass and organic papers, definitely the way to go imo. Now I need to kick the swisher, dutchmaster, splitarillo, platinum, phillie, backwood habit.. :blunt:i'll tell ya though, a nice 2 grams grinded up in a backwood is mighty fine, I don't smoke cigs anymore so the tobacco gets me a little extra loaded.

hey dont get me wrong back in the day they used to say i roll more blunts then philly. but weeds where 75 a zp back then. now its about the weed and its not so cheap anymore,,, bring a blunt to are session and you dont get in,, you will learn to start bring joints lol

I cannot stand blunts...They ate pot cigars, usually favored with grape or some shit & the over-powering taste/smell of the blunt wrapper just ruins the pure taste of the bud. It's so harsh I don't know how anyone's lungs can tolerate it. They're also a dead giveaway to your neighbors (if you live in an apartment, as I do) as to what you're up to...Over-all, I conclude blunts stink!

Back
Top Bottom