Most flavorful blunt wrap

Paschendale

So I have recently been turned onto blunts and I am looking for a wrap that has alot of flavor. I have tried the platnium blunt line but I can't really taste the flavors at all. So can anyone fill me in on a good wrap.

If you wan't to spend the cash buy a good cigar, but dont do this untill you have rolled blunts for a bit. The good cigars that arent filled with shredded tobacco like swishers and shit like that. It is a little bit harder to roll but you just have to be gentle, take the outside leaf and on the inside take 1 leaf to give you enough substance to work with. The best blunts I've smoked and rolled were from a real cigar, I would spend between 5-8 bucks on a good one. They are jam packed with flavor, but I wouldn't suggest it to some one who dosen't like the flavor of a good cigar because it really comes through but in the same note if you choose right the flavors will compliment eachother beyond what you would suspect.

Peace
-Brett

For all of you skeptics out there I will run a tutorial the day I can smoke so you can see how its done.

Well actually I am a cigar afficianado and enjoy smoking the finer brands like CAO, Ghurkha, Sol Cubana and such but I like to enjoy those as tobacco. For weed I like wraps, mabye I should try some diffrent flavors, I'd bet that some flavors are stronger than others. Thanks for the help so far.

platinum blunts are sweet! i love my cherry vanilla!

Cocanut blunts are the most flavorfull around here. Homemade choclate ones are way better thought than store bought.

Well I picked up several wraps today of differing flavors and brands and I am looking forward to testing them all out. Jamaican Rum looks especially good to me but I will report back on what I think of them after I am done with a few.

I roll all of my buds in cigars. but if i would go for a blunt warp line i would get royal blunts they got great flavors like wet mango. and purble haze and they just dropped this new flavor that is really good.

I perfer royal blunts. I love their wet mango, and blueberry.

I like Royal Blunts' Wet mang o and Blueberry also
I do love Sizzurp from True Blunts and and there Kush flavor is fuckin awesome too. Sizzurp is a citrus blend taste and Kush is fruit punch.

DaHui said:
I like Royal Blunts' Wet mang o and Blueberry also
I do love Sizzurp from True Blunts and and there Kush flavor is fuckin awesome too. Sizzurp is a citrus blend taste and Kush is fruit punch.

Dahui i just had a sizzurp blunt this weekend and it was delicious :grinjoint:

I'm a fan of big fan of Royal Wet Mangos and Sour Apple, I've also noticed that these are never dried out when I buy them while while some of the other Royal wraps are often dry and cracked. This could just be coincidence though.

^Yeah like I said, it could ust be my luck or maybe something about the area I'm in, but I've found the purple haze and strawberry wraps I get always seem dry. Don't take my word for it though, I've also had good wraps in all these flavors. (I don't really care much for the purple haze however, the grape flavor I think is too strong and kinda overpowers the bud, but you said you were looking for something with flavor, so you might wanna give them a try)

ive gotten a few that cracked. i think its just luck of the draw at times and just hope you got lucky

peach optimos never let you down though!

Hey peeps, thanks for the reccomendations. I tried the TrueBlunts Kush a little earlier whitch was pretty decent and this Wet Mango Royal blunt Im smoking right now is killer, like a mango shake in smoke form. in a little bit I'll try the platinum blueberry again then finish the night off with a chill joint :smokin3: . Ahhhh nothing beats a day spent trying out new merchandise :Rasta: .

blueberry is always a nice flavor especially when you pack in full of blueberry XD

Back
Top Bottom